GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
Only if you are paying based on this year only. Which would be pretty stupid by Zito and he ain't that. Reinhart has been a 70ish point player throughout his career until now.
If he continues to play on a line with Barkov we should expect him to be about a PPG player with good defense. Whatever cap hit that is value at should be what he gets. Not sure what Zito is thinking that is worth, obviously.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
You knew this was gonna happen.

a1a12d36e4e96f47.jpg

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
I like Ekblad and it will suck to see him go after winning the Cup, but his legs are just completely shot.

Moreover, even when taking into consideration his extensive injury history... I never got the impression that he wanted to become top5 stud dman that was to be feared. I see him being only marginally better version of the guy who was sheltered by Campbell.

Reactions: Boothinator

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad