GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BeezKnees

Jun 4, 2010
Orlando, FL
Photo_2024-06-28_08-24-09_PM.png

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I think if Tarasenko is coming back, it will be on a minimum deal. The market for him was very soft last year until Ottawa was sitting around with a bunch of cap space and threw it at him just to spend it. If he wants to be here and understands the team is cap-strapped to keep guys, then it could work out for all parties.

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
So apparently Tarasenko bought a home near the new training center.
Yeah, either he takes a minimum deal to stay here OR

He comes back to retire in that home alongside the Floridian Russian community. One thing is for sure he likes it here so who knows. Guy has already been paid with career earnings topping $60 million he might just stick around! Never know!

Sabres buying out Jeff Skinner. Why do I feel like Zito gonna give him a 2M x 1 year?
Skinner hasn't back-checked a day in his life; he doesn't really fit our style of game.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Yeah, either he takes a minimum deal to stay here OR

He comes back to retire in that home alongside the Floridian Russian community. One thing is for sure he likes it here so who knows. Guy has already been paid with career earnings topping $60 million he might just stick around! Never know!

Skinner hasn't back-checked a day in his life; he doesn't really fit our style of game.

Yeah, was thinking that myself too. I just feel like Zito gonna work on some magic on some project

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad