GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Reinhart gone?

He missed the parade for a friend marriage. Lets be real it's most likely that friend will get married a 2nd time than he wins a 2nd cup ;)

Seriously, if the talks have soured could be one reason he didnt attend and he knows he's gone

I just hope we dont waste money on Monty in that case

I feel like Carolina going to offer Reinhart the max

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Reinhart gone?

He missed the parade for a friend marriage. Lets be real it's most likely that friend will get married a 2nd time than he wins a 2nd cup ;)

Seriously, if the talks have soured could be one reason he didnt attend and he knows he's gone

I just hope we dont waste money on Monty in that case

I feel like Carolina going to offer Reinhart the max
carolina and max?
doubt it

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Why did CBJ buy out Boqvist? Seemed like a cheap contract and the issue was mostly injuries. You'd think they would've tried to see if it works out?

Zito was there when they acquired him. Could see us giving him a 1-yr prove it deal.

jonu

Dec 11, 2014
Moon
Why did CBJ buy out Boqvist? Seemed like a cheap contract and the issue was mostly injuries. You'd think they would've tried to see if it works out?

Zito was there when they acquired him. Could see us giving him a 1-yr prove it deal.
He was injured most of the time. It was alright until they started to have a logjam of young D needing playtime. Basically plays same role as Jiricek, who needs regular NHL minutes this season onwards to develop further.

Reactions: pantherbot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad