Oakland Athletics relocation to Las Vegas thread: Move to Vegas approved by MLB owners - Will play in Sacramento for 3-4 years

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I’m not sure. I saw them in July in Anaheim and got a bunch of Trout bobbleheads.

If they happen to be playing somewhere I’m at (was at Disneyland before realizing they were playing in Anaheim that weekend), I may watch. If I get a free ticket in Sac I may go, but I refuse to put money directly into Fisher’s pocket.
at least the Angels were in your area when you went, when I went to Disneyland / California Adventure in June the Angels were on a road trip or else I would have gone

It's accessible by ART too, good stuff

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
at least the Angels were in your area when you went, when I went to Disneyland / California Adventure in June the Angels were on a road trip or else I would have gone

It's accessible by ART too, good stuff
Only a short 8 hour drive lol.

Most times when I plan a trip it never goes the way I imagine. On this one I just did what I felt like doing and it was fantastic. Didn’t even know there was a bobblehead giveaway, either.

The hotel was just across the street from the stadium and even the fans who were heckling Butler in rf where I sat were tame as hell. It was a good experience, and I’d recommend if you or anyone is ever around again to check one out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad