Proposal: NYR & OTT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
Again this is false. The play between 3rd and 4th line competition and are starting 66% in the O zone. Their corsi is 51%. They aren't driving play, they are doing the opposite of that.

This is the one time where Bern is actually on the money. The bottom-6 has played extremely well and I know that you absolutely do not watch this team because you're pointing to CORSI to try to prove that.

You're stuck in 2012 and it shows and you should stop trying to tell Ranger fans about players they watch every night when you clearly don't know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to them.

Some are low potential weak playera that for some inexplicable reason you think are elite pieces of value. Chytil and Lundkvist come to mind.

"Low potential weak players..."?

Keep outing yourself as a troll, it's highly amusing to watch.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Fair, I thought he wasnt playing much but obviously Rangers fans are high on him

He doesn’t play that much because Zibanejad and Strome play a lot, but he’s a top six forward. If he played on a worse team, he’d be on the second line and people wouldn’t try to lowball us for him.

It doesn’t help when ignorant people like the Jets fan in this thread that hates the Rangers calls him a 4C. That’s beyond stupid and supported by nothing.

Reactions: One Winged Angel

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Tell me you haven't watched Kaapo Kakko anytime recently without saying you haven't watched Kaapo Kakko anytime recently.
I've watched Kakko against both the Oilers and the Flames. He is a developing player who is not even close to an impact player yet. If you think Chytil and Lundkvist are impact players you're delusional. Rags fans are so unrealistic as to be ridiculous when it comes to player evaluation. I remember them trying to paint DeAngelo as a quality defensive player and Buchnevich as a power forward. DeAngelo was a great offensive player, but horrible defensively. Buchnevich was a good 2 way forward, but far from physical. When it comes to player evaluation my record is far better than any of the Rags posters on this board.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
He doesn’t play that much because Zibanejad and Strome play a lot, but he’s a top six forward. If he played on a worse team, he’d be on the second line and people wouldn’t try to lowball us for him.

It doesn’t help when ignorant people like the Jets fan in this thread that hates the Rangers calls him a 4C. That’s beyond stupid and supported by nothing.
Yeah, I've always been impressed with Chytil but was surprised by his lack of production and TOI. Obviously a very superficial evaluation on my part. Glad to hear he's doing well.

Reactions: bernmeister

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
No, he's been a BIG part of why the Rangers bottom-6 is playing so well. Ever since Chytil, Lafreniere and Gauthier were put together as the 3rd line, they've been incredible together.

No way they move him right now.

If they trade anyone it’s Chytil it just would need to be a good return

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island

Who plays 3C then? Rooney? If Rooney is the 3C, this team goes back to having serious issues in the bottom-6.

Chytil more than likely isn’t being moved right now unless it’s for a young upgrade at C, otherwise the move makes zero sense.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple

While not untouchable, it would have to be so good a return as to be unlikely.
Not massive crazy overpay, but clearly overpay to give Rangers a reason to go there, which I doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad