Proposal: NYR & OTT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Rangers have been playing unbelievably well this year. They have been playing like a playoff hockey team. Kreider has also stepped it up this year and is playing like a leader and future captain. This puts Lafreniere in a bad spot because we have Kreider and Panarin ahead of him. Strome has been playing well too but he does not seem to fit in the Rangers future plans.

Ottawa once again looks like they will be one of the worst teams in hockey. I can see Tkachuk eventually getting tired of losing and asking to be moved (even though he’s only 22).

Tkachuk is a great player that is built for playoff hockey. I also think that he can play C or RW too. I think that he would be matched up really well on the same line as Panarin.

Rangers trade:

Lafreniere
Chytil
Lundkvist or Schneider - OTT picks
1st round pick

OTT trade:

Tkachuk

Rangers lineup:

Panarin-Strome-Tkachuk
Kreider-Zibby-Kakko
Hunt-Goodrow-Gauthier
Rooney-?-Reeves

After the season. The rangers lose Strome and put Tkachuk at C with Blais or Kravtsov at RW.

no to the max
super overpay that saps us of youth + depth

No the problem is you probably like to ask for quality and give up trash.
there is a dif betw retail, overpay, max crazy overpay, and where you went

Please stop creating proposals. Each and every one is god awful. You’re embarrassing us.
He embarrasses only himself.
And I vote he continues to do so if that is his wish, b'c censorship of free speech as an alternative is not acceptable/desirable.

Something around Chytil for C. Brown or something would be interesting
Nope,
very happy w/Chytil as our 2C.
Not unavailable at any cost whatsoev, but he is a foundation piece for us.

And back on the ignore list.

people please stop replying to this. We know it’s bad. Rangers fans apologize on OPs behalf
Again, no need for anyone other than OP to apologize for he himself choosing to go where he went.

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
Marketing, contract-wise, future player signings, fan backlash, you have to say no to this deal.

In a vacuum, I think Tkachuk is a lot closer to 1st + Schneider than the package originally proposed. Especially for the cap hit going then rangers side…

Most intriguing part of the conversation is getting Schneider or Nils, I think Schneider obviously fits our team identity more but Nils just brings a dynamic that this team needs on the backhand if we refuse to deploy Brannstrom.

Heckler81

Oct 14, 2017
Marketing, contract-wise, future player signings, fan backlash, you have to say no to this deal.

In a vacuum, I think Tkachuk is a lot closer to 1st + Schneider than the package originally proposed. Especially for the cap hit going then rangers side…

Most intriguing part of the conversation is getting Schneider or Nils, I think Schneider obviously fits our team identity more but Nils just brings a dynamic that this team needs on the backhand if we refuse to deploy Brannstrom.

You’re CRAZY if you think you are getting Tkachuk for a 1st and Schneider.

Heckler81

Oct 14, 2017
I get it, 99% of fans love to offer a trade that usually rips off the other team. I try to make an objective trade that the other team would actually consider.

Us Rangers fans LOVE to overrate our young players. You know what, other teams don’t rate our players as high as we do.

Just like how we thought we would get a lot for Anderson, what we think we will get for Kravtsov, what we got for Buchnevich, and etc.

I believe the Rangers will trade Lafreniere unless someone moves out of the LW position. Tkachuk might not be the guy but he would fit this team perfectly.

You think a team like OTT would trade a 22 year old stud for a low offer?

I would also like to add that he would look great at C position with Panarin.

Reactions: Double Dion

Heckler81

Oct 14, 2017
I also feel that Brady is ready to break out like how Zibby did. Tkachuk with Panarin would be a 80+ point scorer with 35+ goals.

Reactions: Double Dion

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Pretty easy no from Rangers,

But it would have to hurt to pry Tkachuk away. I dont see any way the Sens trade their captain and the player they are building their team around unless its an overpay like this.

Anyway I cant see Rangers trading Laf. At least not for a few years.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
This is a troll proposal,no need to slag on each other...Peace my NYR brothers

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
yeeeeeezus, that individual is a hazard to society
Just nonsense,is what it is...I still love the NY fanbase ,after our hard fought 7 game loss to you guys...Both teams played so hard in that series ,it was such a shame one of us had to go home after that one ...Epic series

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
Just nonsense,is what it is...I still love the NY fanbase ,after our hard fought 7 game loss to you guys...Both teams played so hard in that series ,it was such a shame one of us had to go home after that one ...Epic series

yea always liked ott, always had guys i loved watching. and huge fan of what you're building now. gonna be a wrecking ball in the not too distant future

Reactions: topshelf15

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
I also feel that Brady is ready to break out like how Zibby did. Tkachuk with Panarin would be a 80+ point scorer with 35+ goals.

He could play on a line with McDavid and Drai and still wouldn't hit those numbers.

And we need to move Laf because of a LW jam but Brady is a lW and Kreider can play RW anyways.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
I get it, 99% of fans love to offer a trade that usually rips off the other team. I try to make an objective trade that the other team would actually consider.

Us Rangers fans LOVE to overrate our young players. You know what, other teams don’t rate our players as high as we do.

Just like how we thought we would get a lot for Anderson, what we think we will get for Kravtsov, what we got for Buchnevich, and etc.

I believe the Rangers will trade Lafreniere unless someone moves out of the LW position. Tkachuk might not be the guy but he would fit this team perfectly.

You think a team like OTT would trade a 22 year old stud for a low offer?

I would also like to add that he would look great at C position with Panarin.
You're the rarest thing in the world. A realistic Rags fan. I just saw one of your own call Chytil a good #2 center.

For most of your fanbase a guy who has never scored 25 points and is presently on pace for 16 points is a guy they can't bear to part with for another team's franchise player.

Chytil is a 4C for most team's right now. He has upside to maybe become a 3C.

You're right and all the rest of them are wrong. If you could move Chytil a 4C, Lundkvist a likely bottom pairing defenseman and a 1st for Brady Tkachuk you do it all day long.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Again, you're right. Panarin is an elite player. Look at Monahan with and without Gaudreau. Zibanejad with and without Panarin. Stroke with and without Panarin.

Your fanbase will hate it, but I think Brady puts up exactly the numbers you're suggesting with Panarin.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
He could play on a line with McDavid and Drai and still wouldn't hit those numbers.

And we need to move Laf because of a LW jam but Brady is a lW and Kreider can play RW anyways.

We do not have to move LaF, certainly not anytime soon.
LaF - Chytil - Gauthier
is a strong if not dominant line
which is at least suppressing opposing lines scoring

all 3 NYR Fs will see increased scoring with familiarity = comfortable w/how linemates roll

Trooth

Dec 5, 2021
Rangers have been playing unbelievably well this year. They have been playing like a playoff hockey team. Kreider has also stepped it up this year and is playing like a leader and future captain. This puts Lafreniere in a bad spot because we have Kreider and Panarin ahead of him. Strome has been playing well too but he does not seem to fit in the Rangers future plans.

Ottawa once again looks like they will be one of the worst teams in hockey. I can see Tkachuk eventually getting tired of losing and asking to be moved (even though he’s only 22).

Tkachuk is a great player that is built for playoff hockey. I also think that he can play C or RW too. I think that he would be matched up really well on the same line as Panarin.

Rangers trade:

Lafreniere
Chytil
Lundkvist or Schneider - OTT picks
1st round pick

OTT trade:

Tkachuk

Rangers lineup:

Panarin-Strome-Tkachuk
Kreider-Zibby-Kakko
Hunt-Goodrow-Gauthier
Rooney-?-Reeves

After the season. The rangers lose Strome and put Tkachuk at C with Blais or Kravtsov at RW.

Love Tkachuk and TODAY he is the best player in the trade offer but that is significant overpayment from the NYRs.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
We do not have to move LaF, certainly not anytime soon.
LaF - Chytil - Gauthier
is a strong if not dominant line
which is at least suppressing opposing lines scoring

all 3 NYR Fs will see increased scoring with familiarity = comfortable w/how linemates roll
No they aren't. They are a weak 3rd line, not a strong or dominant line. They start two thirds of the time in the offensive zone. They are heavily sheltered, not used as a shutdown line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad