Proposal: NYR & OTT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heckler81

Oct 14, 2017
Rangers have been playing unbelievably well this year. They have been playing like a playoff hockey team. Kreider has also stepped it up this year and is playing like a leader and future captain. This puts Lafreniere in a bad spot because we have Kreider and Panarin ahead of him. Strome has been playing well too but he does not seem to fit in the Rangers future plans.

Ottawa once again looks like they will be one of the worst teams in hockey. I can see Tkachuk eventually getting tired of losing and asking to be moved (even though he’s only 22).

Tkachuk is a great player that is built for playoff hockey. I also think that he can play C or RW too. I think that he would be matched up really well on the same line as Panarin.

Rangers trade:

Lafreniere
Chytil
Lundkvist or Schneider - OTT picks
1st round pick

OTT trade:

Tkachuk

Rangers lineup:

Panarin-Strome-Tkachuk
Kreider-Zibby-Kakko
Hunt-Goodrow-Gauthier
Rooney-?-Reeves

After the season. The rangers lose Strome and put Tkachuk at C with Blais or Kravtsov at RW.

Feb 27, 2002
NYC
Rangers have been playing unbelievably well this year. They have been playing like a playoff hockey team. Kreider has also stepped it up this year and is playing like a leader and future captain. This puts Lafreniere in a bad spot because we have Kreider and Panarin ahead of him. Strome has been playing well too but he does not seem to fit in the Rangers future plans.

Ottawa once again looks like they will be one of the worst teams in hockey. I can see Tkachuk eventually getting tired of losing and asking to be moved (even though he’s only 22).

Tkachuk is a great player that is built for playoff hockey. I also think that he can play C or RW too. I think that he would be matched up really well on the same line as Panarin.

Rangers trade:

Lafreniere
Chytil
1st round pick

OTT trade:

Tkachuk

Rangers lineup:

Panarin-Strome-Tkachuk
Kreider-Zibby-Kakko
Hunt-Goodrow-Gauthier
Rooney-?-Reeves

After the season. The rangers lose Strome and put Tkachuk at C with Blais or Kravtsov at RW.
Stop trying to help.

EK392000

Mar 9, 2020

Rangers trade:

Lafreniere
Chytil
1st round pick

OTT trade:

Tkachuk

Rangers lineup:

Panarin-Strome-Tkachuk
Kreider-Zibby-Kakko
Hunt-Goodrow-Gauthier
Rooney-?-Reeves

Laf is expendable because he’s a LW and there are better options but then you trade for a LW and then just change his position? Why not just try that with Laf? Maybe he can become a C?

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014

Rangers trade:

Lafreniere
Chytil
1st round pick

OTT trade:

Tkachuk

Rangers lineup:

Panarin-Strome-Tkachuk
Kreider-Zibby-Kakko
Hunt-Goodrow-Gauthier
Rooney-?-Reeves

counter offer:

chabot
formenton
tkatchuk

for

alex georgiev

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT

Rangers trade:

Lafreniere
Chytil
1st round pick

OTT trade:

Tkachuk

Rangers lineup:

Panarin-Strome-Tkachuk
Kreider-Zibby-Kakko
Hunt-Goodrow-Gauthier
Rooney-?-Reeves

1st, hes not worth that.

2nd, hes not worth that

Lastly, the Rangers don't even consider it, mainly because hes not worth that.

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
This is the kinds of threads we get once they canceled Saturday morning cartoons

pretty reasonable price for the peace of mind having goalie that'll hold opponents under double digits almost every night brings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad