GDT: NY Islanders @ Ottawa Senators | 5:30PM | TV TSN5 / RDS2 and TSN 1200 | The Daniel Alfredsson HHOF Spectacular

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
Someone needs to make that Toy Story meme with DJ's face photoshopped in:

"I don't want to play with you anymore"

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
It's weird to me that people think this was the same as those seven straight losses. We played as well as you possibly can against a very very good team. Obviously I want DJ fired but I really can't be too hard on the guys on the ice aside from the lack of finish but you can't deny Varlamov put up a brick wall.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
70s9ei.jpg

UglyPuckling

May 14, 2021
Another loss against a team that some underestimated and that were supposedly declining. No idea why some think the Islanders are going to trade players away when they are likely going to be in the thick of things.

Reactions: Taswell

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
It's weird to me that people think this was the same as those seven straight losses. We played as well as you possibly can against a very very good team. Obviously I want DJ fired but I really can't be too hard on the guys on the ice aside from the lack of finish but you can't deny Varlamov put up a brick wall.
Yeah tonight really was a strong game. But like. Losing is getting a bit much.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

It is because this team is once again going to be out of the playoff race by the end of November. 1 win in our last 8 games.

If this team had a better record and what not, these type of loses would be less harder to swallow.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Same result. The team needs points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad