GDT: NUCKS n ducks SUNDAY March 3, FIVE pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
my next propaganda mikheyev post was about to be how we’d be up 5-1 if they actually passed mikheyev the puck and then he missed that smh

Reactions: bh53

Diversification

Jun 21, 2019
Am I the only person who thinks to toffoli would be a bad fit for this team?

We need to trade for a driver, a hard big style forechecker, someone who can dig out pucks, and drive the net.

I don’t think it’s a good fit whatsoever, but I’ll take him over nothing right now.

Much rather have Mantha or Jake
We need some variation in our forward group. We have lots of guys that are good along the boards and make smart plays to keep possession. Need some creativity and opportunism sprinkled in when our big guns get smothered. Guentzal would fit the bill but not loving his likely sticker price.

Reactions: bh53

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I'd honestly rather have Anthony Duclair
There’s lots of choices out there, I just hope they target the right style of player which I’m looking for.

I don’t want to see another slow skating two-way guy, unless we can somehow con the kings into danault lol

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Honestly, I don’t really care how he does in the regular season, if he shows up in the playoffs, that’s all that matters.

But obviously right now it looks like the first swing and a miss from this management.

Let’s hope he turns up when it counts
Theirs no such things as ‘a switch’ people or teams turn on in the playoffs.

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
We're gonna need a Cloutier beach ball moment to see another Mikheyev goal. I need video evidence that he's ever even picked a corner.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
I'm pretty sure Sergio Momesso will score in the NHL again before Mikheyev.
1709522400998.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad