GDT: NUCKS n ducks SUNDAY March 3, FIVE pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diversification

Jun 21, 2019
Even when the ducks make a mistake and we have a chance, the players dont really know what to do it seems. I have disliked what seems to be tocchets obsession as the season has went on with crashing the net and trying tips, when thats not working you are hard pressed to score that way. Nobody really knows how to get into position consistently for a good a shot. Usually its a one off.
Yep. Adding Toffoli and potentially Kessel could help remedy this.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
For all the praise ian clarke gets, desmith is still sliding around in his net overplaying pucks and has all year.

Demko is still struggling with point shots and wont poke check or cover a puck to protect his crease and teams are really exploiting these issues with our goalies.

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Wouldn’t Trojan be pro the idea of not putting one past the goalie?
Would still be in position to score.

Hitting the back of the net however…

I change my mind.

Mikheyev aka Trojan Man

“With Mik and Trojan together, nothing will get through”

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Yep. Adding Toffoli and potentially Kessel could help remedy this.
Am I the only person who thinks to toffoli would be a bad fit for this team?

We need to trade for a driver, a hard big style forechecker, someone who can dig out pucks, and drive the net.

I don’t think it’s a good fit whatsoever, but I’ll take him over nothing right now.

Much rather have Mantha or Jake

Reactions: calnuck

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria

We need to trade for a driver, a hard big style forechecker, someone who can dig out pucks, and drive the net.

I don’t think it’s a good fit whatsoever, but I’ll take him over nothing right now.

I was with you until mantha - then i got confused

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser

Is it just me, or does this Mantha stuff need to die a horrible death? Stay far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad