Post-Game Talk: Not enough horses, Jets lose 4-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TEH FIRST NOEL

Jan 31, 2021
PAUL MAURICE'S LUGGAGE
animal-house-bluto.gif

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
Kyle Connor - 11 goals in 39 playoff games

Adam Lowry - 9 goals in 43 playoff games

Tell me again who is supposed to be the world class goal scorer between those two.

f*** Kyle Connor, guy is useless in the playoffs.

None

Feb 22, 2012
The surprising TOI beneficiary of Scheifele going down was Stenlund. I'm surprised they didn't try getting more shifts from better players.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
It is what it is. Cheveldayoff can't run this back next year. They just aren't good enough.

They may have won with a full roster but it's not a good enough group to contend imo.

Will be very interesting to see what changes are made this summer.

Anyhow the team as a whole is probably playing about as good as can be expected given our injuries.

Helle hasn't been as good as he can, neither has KFC or Dubois.

Maybe Helle gets into God mode and Perfetti and Ehlers cab get back for next game to give us a skill infusion.

Still I'm proud at how the team has stayed in the fight and has given all they can.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
The surprising TOI beneficiary of Scheifele going down was Stenlund. I'm surprised they didn't try getting more shifts from better players.
Probably gassed with double OT the other night

Reactions: None

TommyKillian

Dec 12, 2013
Tough one again. This team shows a lot to admire given all the injuries. Pionk is logging huge minutes and looks like his Canadian division self. Demelo had a high end first pass, something we don't see much because he always defers to Morrissey. He really stepped up. Samberg is amazing too. You win in the playoffs with guys like him.

Having said that, the stars on this team (at least those that aren't injured) need to be better. Dubois is getting too many penalties and looked gassed tonight. Connor is way too inconsistent and tentative. It says a lot that I wanted the 3rd line out there with the goalie pulled. The elite players just haven't put this team on their backs and they really need to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad