North Bay Battalion 2023-24 Season Thread (Part One)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

belair

Win it for Ben!
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Hell of a game by Christopolous. He must've been close to 30 minutes of ice time. They're definitely missing guys on the left side. I liked #2's game tonight, too. Almost got burned a couple times on entries.

I like what I see from that Wilson kid, too. Nice strides from a 6'4 D. Mobile. Just needs to get stronger.

yacky

Jun 28, 2018
homer announcers this franchise should be mandated to be more proffesional

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
Sure, they are a (mostly) one line team, but what a line, and what a massive win in ‘sauga.

Have Dom and Ty suited up in Battalion gear for the last time?

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
Notes from Tuesday’s workout:

In the good news dept., Tnias was on ice, in red. He was otherwise in usual gear, and participated fully, minus contact, in a variety of drills. He appeared to be match fit, or close to it. I was wondering if his career, let alone this season, might be in jeopardy. Maybe, just maybe, he will make it back.

Alex Cajkovic was on ice after missing a couple of games. There was a #20 on the ice, and our research staff noted Reyth Smith (’23, 5/100) wore the number in 1 pre season game, so maybe him. If so, he has 29 pts. in 30 GP with Powassan. I was only able to count 14 or 15 skaters rather than the usual 18 to 20. Not saying they were not out there, but Cap. Arny, DWake and OVS escaped my prying eyes.

190 is almost 206

Nov 11, 2022
Notes from Tuesday’s workout:

In the good news dept., Tnias was on ice, in red. He was otherwise in usual gear, and participated fully, minus contact, in a variety of drills. He appeared to be match fit, or close to it. I was wondering if his career, let alone this season, might be in jeopardy. Maybe, just maybe, he will make it back.

Alex Cajkovic was on ice after missing a couple of games. There was a #20 on the ice, and our research staff noted Reyth Smith (’23, 5/100) wore the number in 1 pre season game, so maybe him. If so, he has 29 pts. in 30 GP with Powassan. I was only able to count 14 or 15 skaters rather than the usual 18 to 20. Not saying they were not out there, but Cap. Arny, DWake and OVS escaped my prying eyes.
Smith practices with them regularly

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
11 / 7 configuration tonight. Nelson, Wakely out. Smith, Rismond, Wilson in. Starting goalie is not identified yet. Attendance could be 2600/2700.

In other news, Ty Nelson had 1A yesterday, 1 penalty today vs. U-Sports. DDV stopped 12 of 13 yesterday, 11 of 14 today.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
11 / 7 configuration tonight. Nelson, Wakely out. Smith, Rismond, Wilson in. Starting goalie is not identified yet. Attendance could be 2600/2700.

In other news, Ty Nelson had 1A yesterday, 1 penalty today vs. U-Sports. DDV stopped 12 of 13 yesterday, 11 of 14 today.
Pazzi also gone to team Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad