OT: Non-Hockey Sports Thread XII - Heeeeeeressss JJ! (Percy Harvin Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Can't see giving up on Detroit this early in the season. They were the frontrunners coming into the season for the NFC North, and until GB and MN show consistency they still are. MN is just an injury or two away from mediocrity(i.e Darnold & JJ). I would have said the same about GB(Love), but Malik Willis has looked vg...certainly starter quality.

Both GB and MN's Defence looks good or better than good.
I would say any team that loses their starter and backup is set for mediocrity.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
They were a preseason darling, which wasn't entirely unfounded. A lot of the NFL stuff I watch and/or listen to had them in the AFC championship/Super Bowl before the season (a lot of those people had the Lions in those spots as well, and they haven't been world killers so far either).

The NFL website itself had the Texans #3 in their power rankings after week 2.

I think Houston has a new OC this year, who now seems to be getting some heat. Or he was new last year. Not sure.
I think they benefit from a really mediocre division.

The colts are an extreme work in progress with Richardson.

The titans offense is a circus. Side note, I don’t think the titans run d is too bad. Their offense just puts them in horrendous spots (see: Will Levis).

The Jags? Their defense can’t hold their offense up.
I would say any team that loses their starter and backup is set for mediocrity.
I took that as Sam Darnold and Justin Jefferson and I’m not sure at all if I’m correct :laugh: It is confusing that Jefferson’s fan nickname is JJ while having JJ McCarthy at QB.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad