OT: Non-Hockey Sports Thread XII - Heeeeeeressss JJ! (Percy Harvin Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Fiction, I think.
There is no way this amount of overt unexplainable futility can happen simultaneously across 4 major league sports to the same market. It’s inexplicable and insufferable. I hate this state with every thread of my being. I would have rather been born in Somalia

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
There is no way this amount of overt unexplainable futility can happen simultaneously across 4 major league sports to the same market. It’s inexplicable and insufferable. I hate this state with every thread of my being. I would have rather been born in Somalia
Well then move!!!! Come on, man!!! It's not that serious. There is no curse. The witches of Wisconsin did not put us under some twisted spell.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Well then move!!!! Come on, man!!! It's not that serious. There is no curse. The witches of Wisconsin did not put us under some twisted spell.
Well my dad died young end of last year. Now my mom is the only thing left holding me here and I’m quite sure she will out live me dooming me to spend the rest of my days in this ridiculous wasteland of insane taxes and clown world idiocy. The sports futility is just rhe cherry on the shit cake lol

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Well my dad died young end of last year. Now my mom is the only thing left holding me here and I’m quite sure she will out live me dooming me to spend the rest of my days in this ridiculous wasteland of insane taxes and clown world idiocy. The sports futility is just rhe cherry on the shit cake lol
Sorry to hear about your dad.

You don't want to move. Where ya gonna go?Every place in this country is messed up anyway and the whole world isn't much better. Might as well stay here for all the SPAM. :laugh:

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Sorry to hear about your dad.

You don't want to move. Where ya gonna go?Every place in this country is messed up anyway and the whole world isn't much better. Might as well stay here for all the SPAM. :laugh:
Thanks , there really isn’t anywhere to go. I will leave St. Louis county though. That is a guarantee.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

That seems like way too much effort for anyone here to bother with. There is enough beer and cheese to fully occupy our free time.

• Haha
Reactions: NHL1674

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad