Trade: [NO/LA] Anthony Davis for Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, and three 1st round picks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
Massive trade. This should put a smile on LeBron’s face. New Orleans will be an interesting team to watch in terms of how they build the team for the future

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
screw kemba. go hard after kyrie

It really would be the optimum scenario for Kyrie though he might not like being third banana there any more than he liked second banana to LeBron.

You know AD will sign there now but hot damn I'd laugh my arse off if he somehow trolled the Lakers and went to the Knicks or somewhere else as a FA and they gave up all that for one year.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Lakers need a really solid combo guard to play with LeBron and a solid wing too. Obviously Davis and LeBron are a great duo, but there's not a lot of depth there. Kuzma can score but not much else. He's like a poor man's Siakam.

Pelicans starting to look a lot like the Celtics, just loaded with really good and young wings. Will be interesting to see what they do with that 4th pick.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Well, looks like I'm hopping on the Pelicans bandwagon.

Lakers are completely all-in. Let's see how this plays off.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014

Lakers gonna Lakers. :laugh:

But who was supermax...

e: they actually can't offer him supermax as he wasn't traded on his rookie deal. also, next year still puts him in that 7-9 window so I don't think he can even earn more than he can right now.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Where are 2 of those 1sts going to be? 27th overall? 30th?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

Lakers gonna Lakers. :laugh:

Would be funny if the Lakers have another shitty season and drama ensues and AD leaves elsewhere next summer and LA is left with nothing but an aging and unhappy LeBron.

I doubt it because he's wanted to play for them all-along but you never know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad