GDT: NJD @ WSH; Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GM17*

draw_zpsbb0e0269.jpg

:laugh:

Oscar Pistorius?

Also, an hour into this game, (dunno what game time was, probably early in 2nd period) Ribeiro had a beautiful frog-kick "Ashley Young" dive. Both legs went out and he hit the ice like he was doing the worm. Really would love a gif of that baby

18:42 on the clock in second. Get's tangled up, but both legs kick out. Borderline dive but still awkward

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Should Sal have gotten a DOG penalty there?

No, puck went out over the benches, since the benches don't have glass that's never called if it's even remotely close because nobody is sure where it would have hit if there was glass.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Good to see Loktionov bury that chance, unlike that Swedish kid :sarcasm:

Devils were basically handed the game via the powerplays. Caps will probably be very angry on Saturday

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
"do you ever get tired after all of these?"

"uh... no"

Kovy-bot lol. They really need to stop treating him like a cyborg though. 29 minutes wasn't even as bad as I feared it would be after seeing those third-period 'shifts'.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Kovy finishes the night with 28:27 TOI.

He's had games with more than that. With the way the Caps announcers were carrying on about it, I figured he had to be over 30 minutes.

Loktionov needs more ice time and some shifts with Kovy.

He'll get them when Kovy is inevitably doubleshifted while Barch is serving his fighting major.

:laugh: Well done with these, did you make them on the fly or beforehand?

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Devils were the better team in the first and third period. Shots were 37-19 Devils. I'm pretty comfortable the Devils were at least as good as the Caps tonight, but I think overall the Devils were probably the better team.

Agreed. And I don't understand the sympathy for the Caps in regards the the 3rd penalty fest. They owed their damn lead to a ******** non-call in the first place.

Everyone expects the Devils to not miss a beat but the lineup is a little thin right now.

NBC Hockey

Mar 13, 2009
This team won't even make the playoffs. True character revealed tonight. ;)

I love what I have seen from Lokti. Keep it up, guy.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I get that Zidlicky and Kovalchuk are going to play the lion's share of PP time and I'm not complaining about Greene on the second unit, but if this kid Larsson is going to be your future you gotta give him a shot. Especially as a reward for what has been excellent play 5v5.

I love watching Larsson pass the puck, always on the tape. Haven't even scratched the surface what he can bring.

MountainGoat

the Caps arena music :shakehead
OMG.... someone NEEDS to make a gif of those 2 pansies reacting after the puck hits the glass.

DVR that and take a look if you havent seen it = pricelessly funny.

yea I caught that lol, a gif would be great

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I get that Zidlicky and Kovalchuk are going to play the lion's share of PP time and I'm not complaining about Greene on the second unit, but if this kid is going to be your future you gotta give him a shot. Especially as a reward for what has been excellent play 5v5.

I love watching Larsson pass the puck, always on the tape. Haven't even scratched the surface what he can bring.

Agreed. Larsson needs to be tried on the PP sooner rather than later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad