Proposal: NJ & MTL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
You are telling me to get a clue when you are asking a rebuilding last place team to trade away its top prospects for a package of middle 6 players and Drouin who does not move the needle, at all.
no like i said i am talking about fixing the team asap to be in the race ,, cant do that with prospect but with real nhl player

• Wow
Reactions: H3ckt1k

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
no like i said i am talking about fixing the team asap to be in the race ,, cant do that with prospect but with real nhl player
But they aren’t that good of nhl players.
My guess is your just trolling around, but if you aren’t you really aren’t hockey smart as you think.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
But they aren’t that good of nhl players.
My guess is your just trolling around, but if you aren’t you really aren’t hockey smart as you think.
right ! Drouin and armia/chariot sucks loll , who is trolling here ? ,, yeah you are

• Wow

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
we are talking about a team that have Zacha - Bratt - Wood on the first top 6 ,, come one guys

• Wow

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Compliment
i am trying to get a constructive chat here , i think it make sense but most of the elite trolls in HF are just insulting instead of explaining.
If that trade dosen't make sense , witch it could (i am trying it out) just make a case or stfu
I know that Brodeur wants to win and not tank to get better, the reason why he got PK.
But again just keep insulting , you're good at it

• Wow

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Holy hell this is bad.....
i am trying to get a constructive chat here , i think it make sense but most of the elite trolls in HF are just insulting instead of explaining.
If that trade dosen't make sense , witch it could (i am trying it out) just make a case or stfu
I know that Brodeur wants to win and not tank to get better, the reason why he got PK.
But again just keep insulting , you're good at it​

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad