Proposal: NJ & MTL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
But they aren’t that good of nhl players.
My guess is your just trolling around, but if you aren’t you really aren’t hockey smart as you think.
i am trying to get a constructive chat here , i think it make sense but most of the elite trolls in HF are just insulting instead of explaining.
If that trade dosen't make sense , witch it could (i am trying it out) just make a case or stfu
I know that Brodeur wants to win and not tank to get better, the reason why he got PK.
But again just keep insulting , you're good at it

blink

Mar 6, 2002
Ontario
NJ needs to fix things quickly .
Habs could offer help right now for future

Habs : Chariot + Drouin + Armia + prospect (Ylonen/Struble/Poehling)
for
NJ Holtz + Mercer

This is an easy pass from the Devils. Trading both of those prospects for that package does not make any sense for us.

devils29

Jan 9, 2019
“NJ needs to fix things quickly.” We have one of the youngest rosters in the league what’s this guy talking about? Hmm whatever I’ll keep reading this anyway. Oh well that’s 7 seconds of my life gone. Good god what an absolute pathetic proposal lmfao

KovalchukFistPump

Too lazy to change username
Dec 24, 2008
California
OP you are either really old and it's your first time on the Internet or are under 10 years old. Either way, normal forum etiquette means that you do not need to reply directly to every single response you get. It actually takes away from the conversation, and this thread will probably get locked soon. You're also purposefully starting slap fights as well. Doesn't make for good reading for the rest of us.

Your original proposal is very, very bad for the Devils. There is zero reason for the Devils to do this while rebuilding. It would only make sense if they were "going for it" this year, and even then they could get some better players for their 2 top prospects.

I think you must've snuck this trade through on NHL 21 and figured you'd try your luck with it on the Trade Board.

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
i am trying to get a constructive chat here , i think it make sense but most of the elite trolls in HF are just insulting instead of explaining.
If that trade dosen't make sense , witch it could (i am trying it out) just make a case or stfu
I know that Brodeur wants to win and not tank to get better, the reason why he got PK.
But again just keep insulting , you're good at it
you may try your luck by approaching bern from the rangers fanbase. :thumbu:

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
NJ needs to fix things quickly .
Habs could offer help right now for future

Habs : Chariot + Drouin + Armia +Caufield
for
NJ Holtz + Mercer
I don’t understand why Montreal should trade away the pieces you’ve mentioned since the Habs are still in a playoff position.

Holtz and Mercer also need more time to develop, also if Montreal wanted Mercer they could have drafted him instead of Kaiden Guhle.

Your proposal is weak, New Jersey doesn’t need to rush anything since they are in a rebuild.

Nick Slafkofield

Nov 5, 2018
I'm not sure I'd take that package for free. The centerpiece is Drouin who I think would pass through waivers.
The trade proposal is bad for both teams but the fact that you would say that means you’re talking out of you ass cause Drouin has definitely been one of mtl’s best forward

Nico Hischier

Nov 22, 2017
The trade proposal is bad for both teams but the fact that you would say that means you’re talking out of you ass cause Drouin has definitely been one of mtl’s best forward
They should probably keep him then. I don’t want drouin and his work ethic anywhere near our young forwards.

Nick Slafkofield

Nov 5, 2018
They should probably keep him then. I don’t want drouin and his work ethic anywhere near our young forwards.
Now I do agree with you that Montreal should keep him but his work ethic is 1000 times better than it ever was during his first 5 years in the league

blink

Mar 6, 2002
Ontario
not knowing much about those 2 prospects from NJ, any insight you could share about em?

They are our top 2 prospects. Holtz is a sniper and Mercer is a future captain material two-way player. We just literally drafted them last year in the first round.

These are building blocks, not prospects you move for spare parts.

Reactions: HBK27

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
They are our top 2 prospects. Holtz is a sniper and Mercer is a future captain material two-way player. We just literally drafted them last year in the first round.

These are building blocks, not prospects you move for spare parts.
thx! def doesn't make sense for NJ tho. that's the guys you trade FOR

blink

Mar 6, 2002
Ontario
thx! def doesn't make sense for NJ tho. that's the guys you trade FOR

Yes, which is why when I opened this thread, I was expecting to see names like Wood, Palmieri and Gusev. Not Holtz and Mercer.

This isn't a trade either team makes and value wise, it is pretty bad for NJ.

ThatsSoSlavin

Aug 23, 2018
Man you’re so defensive, is this your first time on the internet?

As for the trade it delays jerseys rebuild for middle six/Depth players, even with these players they’re still not a playoff caliber team, if they are they’re not contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad