NJ Hfboards Yahoo Fantasy Hockey (Keeper League Discussion)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MakoSlade

Nov 17, 2005
New York City
Well, a bit of a conundrum. @Billdo and @MakoSlade want weekdays. @SJinNewJersey wants Friday or Saturday, but could do around 7:30 on a weekday.
If it’s a weekday, I need it to be 9:15 or later. @tmg can’t do Tues or Weds.

Can’t make everyone happy. I’m going to set the draft for Sunday, 9/29 at 9:15pm. I’ll have keepers due by Tuesday, 9/24 as the draft setting was a bit last minute. I can move it to 9/30 or 10/3 at 9:15. Or 9/27 or 9/28 at 7. But it seems like Sunday works for most.
Hopefully I can make the draft whatever day. I'm not sure which was a more traumatic event - auto-drafting Rick Nash when he was on the Rangers, or Skinner last year...

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
Well, a bit of a conundrum. @Billdo and @MakoSlade want weekdays. @SJinNewJersey wants Friday or Saturday, but could do around 7:30 on a weekday.
If it’s a weekday, I need it to be 9:15 or later. @tmg can’t do Tues or Weds.

Can’t make everyone happy. I’m going to set the draft for Sunday, 9/29 at 9:15pm. I’ll have keepers due by Tuesday, 9/24 as the draft setting was a bit last minute. I can move it to 9/30 or 10/3 at 9:15. Or 9/27 or 9/28 at 7. But it seems like Sunday works for most.
I'll be there, that's just a hard time for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad