GDT: NJ Devils @ Montréal Canadiens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Been a while since I've seen the shawful comments......remember when Benn was having a hard time at the beginning of the season, how that was the "True" Benn.........Bergevin was suppose to be crucified for trading for these guys and giving away Beaulieu who has ZERO goals and 3 assists lol

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Been a while since I've seen the shawful comments......remember when Benn was having a hard time at the beginning of the season, how that was the "True" Benn.........Bergevin was suppose to be crus infused for trading for these guys and giving away Beaulieu who has ZERO goals and 3 assists lol

Too soon to sell the pelt. Let's talk about it again in 3-4 years.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Been a while since I've seen the shawful comments......remember when Benn was having a hard time at the beginning of the season, how that was the "True" Benn.........Bergevin was suppose to be crus infused for trading for these guys and giving away Beaulieu who has ZERO goals and 3 assists lol
We're playing like crap and you're here to crow about our players?

Maybe come back some other game man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad