GDT: NJ Devils @ Montréal Canadiens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Been a while since I've seen the shawful comments......remember when Benn was having a hard time at the beginning of the season, how that was the "True" Benn.........Bergevin was suppose to be crucified for trading for these guys and giving away Beaulieu who has ZERO goals and 3 assists lol

Benn is still bad and Shaw overpaid.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
Been a while since I've seen the shawful comments......remember when Benn was having a hard time at the beginning of the season, how that was the "True" Benn.........Bergevin was suppose to be crucified for trading for these guys and giving away Beaulieu who has ZERO goals and 3 assists lol
The team has been doing great... eh? #bergyforeverandalways

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Pacioretty totally ruined all the time and space Gallagher and Carr bought him with this pass to the point. What a useless player on the PP.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal

Are you implying that Benn has been good? :laugh:

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
Are you implying that Benn has been good? :laugh:
I mean, he's been on par with Alzner! (Who he himself, has been atrocious)

Jaffy, how about giving credit to Bergy for that gem of a signing? Or should you continue pounding your chest over a 6th D-man playing like a 6th d-man?

CrewkHead

Oct 25, 2006
I have no pleasure what so ever whatching this team... no creativity, a defensive wanna be system and Clode. And yeah why the hell isnt jerabek playing?

Reactions: Tyson and Nedved
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad