TSN: Nick Robertson requests trade from Toronto

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DitchMarner

It's time.
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
I like him, but I'm fine with moving on from him.

He has his positives. He's a good shooter and quite fast and his production is respectable for someone who doesn't get a lot of ice time and receives little to no PP time.

But he's also pretty soft and not great defensively, and he really should have earned a bigger role with the team by now. He didn't produce in the playoffs. He's kind of redundant in Toronto.

Good luck elsewhere.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I can't wait for them to change the CBA and rules when the CBA is up. If they don't WE f***ING RIOT! And we link them to all the calculators and the 7 people who talked about it 12 years ago and never spoke about it again. I will personally take out Betteman and all the BoG and replace them with the only person who can save the league from such injustice, our hero, The Weeping Wonder, LEGION34!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

This is what I mean. Honestly. I dont think this is healthy for you. It’s embarrassing.
Adults don’t act like this. Internet or real life.

Reactions: Rafafouille

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Pot meet Kettle. Keep crying about taxes

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Correcting incorrect assertions about tax implications for the third party reader is entirely different than childish use of emojis, name calling and avoiding all facts.

You have brought nothing to any discussion and it is clearly effecting you on a deep level.

It’s probably better to just sit it out for a few days. It’s coming off a little unhinged

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Correcting incorrect assertions about tax implications for the third party reader is entirely different than childish use of emojis, name calling and avoiding all facts.

You have brought nothing to any discussion and it is clearly effecting you on a deep level.

It’s probably better to just sit it out for a few days. It’s coming off a little unhinged
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
COME TO EDM

75571ae5b8f96eb3941d2042184c5303.gif

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Ive always had a soft spot for him. Felt like he didn’t get enough of an opportunity under Keefe.

I could see this being another Leaf who moves on to have a productive career in another uniform.

Hopefully he can be swapped for a player in a similar position

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Small, skilled guys like him end up in Europe eventually. Leafs pool does not have much to choose from; he was one bright star.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
Interesting way of saying "yeah Leafs fans were wrong to think that" but you can cope harder.

Wow a few Leafs fans trolled you successfully enough to think their late 2nd rounder was better than your star prospect, hold onto that feeling as you embark on another three years of missed postseasons!

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Wow a few Leafs fans trolled you successfully enough to think their late 2nd rounder was better than your star prospect, hold onto that feeling as you embark on another three years of missed postseasons!
Yeah I'm up at night praying to every god that the Habs rebuild works out as well as the dynasty Leafs and their 1 2nd round appearance since the Vietnam War. It was dog shit take that was laughed at big time by Habs fans then and it still is now, there was no successful troll.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $50.00