Waived: Nick Ritchie on Waivers (Cleared)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
According to Freidman on Twitter Nick Ritchie is on waivers this isn't a surprise he hasn't worked out.

I'm interested to see if he clears because 2.5 for 2 years isn't crazy

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
By my count, 30 different veteran players with a cap hit >= $2 mil were waived over the past 365 days. Just 1 was claimed: Sami Vatanen on an expiring deal.

Like I said Nick Ritchie on your taxi squad is fine that's not exactly the worst option to have if there is an injury at forward.

Holls Blackmail

“We’re not…how you say….pu*** boys here”
Oct 9, 2021
Has been given every opportunity to succeed and hasn't been able to assert himself.
Was a low risk move that hasn't worked out.
He seems surprised with the puck on his stick which is odd to see.

TeddyBare

Jul 28, 2016
Mississauga, Ontario
Dude sucks

His line mates will get a nice zone entry or are on a rush, and are just sitting there waiting for Mack Truck Nick to get across center and join them.
He's so slow

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Great signing to get a guy like bunting for cheap, only to use that savings to get a garbage player in Ritchie.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Don't say we ( Bruins) fans didn't warn you, unfortunately Ritchie just dosen't have the passion/intensity required to play in the NHL.

This is a no lose situation.

Either he gets claimed and his 2.5 million is gone giving them cap space to add at the deadline.

Or he goes to the taxi squad and becomes an option in case of injury.

If your forward group is deep enough to have Nick Ritchie as a potential Taxi squad option that's not a bad thing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad