Prospect Info: David Reinbacher

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Next Best Thing

Oct 31, 2022
Man I feel bad for this kid, he will never get a fair shake with this fan base.
All that matters is what management thinks of him and all I kept hearing lately is how poised with the puck and impressed they are with his performance at camp. They're doubling down hard on this pick and I get it, he has all the tools to be a first pairing all-around D-man.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
All that matters is what management thinks of him and all I kept hearing lately is how poised with the puck and impressed they are with his performance at camp. They're doubling down hard on this pick and I get it, he has all the tools to be a first pairing all-around D-man.
I agree partly, I saw how Patrice Brisebois was treated and how it affected him. It's way more than management liking a player.

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Slafkofsky had to fight through a lot of second guessing. I don’t think a single person still wants Wright over Slafkovsky (or I certainly hope not). Reinbacher has a much longer and tougher hill to climb. Ds take longer to develop and the 2023 draft was stronger.

With that said I think Reinbacher is a much better fit for the Habs today than the alternative. The only worthwhile argument left is could we have picked someone else at 5OA and flipped that player for someone better than Reinbacher today. Idk. In the end things worked out for the best.

Naslund

Jun 18, 2006
USA
So tired of the not-picking-Michkov hangover by some Habs fan on this board. Here's are our projected wingers next year on the top two lines:
Slaf
Caufield
Demidov
Laine

You want Michkov over any of these guys? A guy that does not seem to be particularly pleasant to start with, and who is 5'9" and not interested in playing defense?

We need a Reinbacher-type player, we don't need Michkov.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad