Niagara Icedogs 2024-25 Season, Part I

bigsportsfan

Sep 28, 2012
Just another laugh at the Niagara games I have season tickets and we have two people on the account. They promised 10 free popcorn per person and then we found out since we’re on the same account. It’s only per account and get this. They all have to be claimedby December!😂 but all is well. I got one dollar mug as a gift.😂😂😂
Yes, it's crazy how they give you things per account. It should always be per seat. I don't understand why the popcorns all have to be used by the end of Dec. What is the difference if we use them by Dec or by the end of the season.

The mugs are a really cheap gift, but it's what I would expect from DD.

You almost have to see if some team is willing to pay a lot for Loshko when Bryant returns.
Trading Loshko would be crazy. He is our second leading scorer and one of only two NHL drafted players on our roster.

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
Just another laugh at the Niagara games I have season tickets and we have two people on the account. They promised 10 free popcorn per person and then we found out since we’re on the same account. It’s only per account and get this. They all have to be claimedby December!😂 but all is well. I got one dollar mug as a gift.😂😂😂
Do you share one seat ?

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
Time to split the account. There's no discount for multiple seats.
They dont say if two people are sharing one seat or two people, two seats, one account .

Speaking only from my experience, I've been STH in Owen Sound for over 3 decades.

I've gone from 4 seats to 1 on my account.

The Attack approach to perqs , giveaways , discounts etc. has always applied to each seat.

knowescape

Made you look
Jan 26, 2016
Ontario
OHL power rankings keep us in 9th place. Even though we are the only team that lost once.
OHL has consistently demonstrated dislike for Niagara.

The Attack approach to perqs , giveaways , discounts etc. has always applied to each seat.
Was the same in Niagara forever, but DDD can't resist stepping over a dollar to pick up a dime.

• Haha
Reactions: Millpond

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
I think the power rankings are done by a group of NHL scouts.

I may be dead wrong, but it may have a lot to do with the 'old boys network' that still permeates the sporting world.

Not many scouts venture to Owen Sound and especially between January and March. So we are well versed in being regarded the 'poor cousin '.

Which is fine.
The underdog is a good role to play.
You guys have a good team this year and the fans truly deserve this.

Good luck and enjoy the ride.
I love your arena .

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
OHL power rankings keep us in 9th place. Even though we are the only team that lost once.

I like that the OHL power rankings are an appropriate rank within the OHL that does not over react to a good or bad week, though I think Niagara should have gained one spot to pass Flint

ScoutLife4

Nov 28, 2023
I think the power rankings are done by a group of NHL scouts.

I may be dead wrong, but it may have a lot to do with the 'old boys network' that still permeates the sporting world.

Not many scouts venture to Owen Sound and especially between January and March. So we are well versed in being regarded the 'poor cousin '.

Which is fine.
The underdog is a good role to play.
You guys have a good team this year and the fans truly deserve this.

Good luck and enjoy the ride.
I love your arena .
I believe it's just a social media guy that works for the Chl doing it.
I've never heard of any NHL scouts being involved

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad