Niagara Icedogs 2024-25 Season, Part I

dogs777

Aug 13, 2024
No reason to believe the IceDogs won’t be 6-0 after this weekend. They play two of the weaker teams (OS and NB) at home.
It’s junior hockey that’s a good enough reason to believe it might not be the case I wonder if they’ll give Humphries a start

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
I feel like Foreground was gone for the last year of the Burkes??????

Don't mistake that for defending DD and his reduction of in-game stuff. Or even the STH pickup event which never came back after covid.
It was DD that gave them the boot along with the Media antipastos buffet replaced with cookies and chips. LOL.
Foreground was awesome! Worth whatever they were paid. It made the whole experience so much better.

Reactions: the dog

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
It’s junior hockey that’s a good enough reason to believe it might not be the case I wonder if they’ll give Humphries a start
We are talking Ben here. Robertson goes back to back. Predicting two fairly easy wins against two of the weaker opponents they have faced this year.

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
Already answered a couple of times; thrilled with the defence make-over.
Haha. Making up your own question and answering doesn’t count. That question was never asked.
Start with Post #408. I have lots you have avoided. Poser! Or creep (troll) another site.

Attachments

• IMG_0683.jpeg
    IMG_0683.jpeg
    435.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
Dan’s son is playing u16 STA this season and I believe he is coaching him. So, I could see him joining the staff next year possibly.
I got clarification on this. Dan coached his son last year as a u15. He is now playing STA u16. Dan remains as the STA u15 coach.

Last edited:

three dog night

May 3, 2014
A different type of tough test that the IceDeogs have no experience with as OS & NB are teams ‘Niagara should beat’ with a goalie that likely puts unnecessary pressure on himself to prove his worth.
Both teams rebuilding Robertson been a round the block

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad