NHL & Vegas Part Deuces Wild: Betting it all on Black (Knights)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
Given what Gary said about how Jets came back working behind closed doors. Given what's been told about Quebecor working on the comeback of the Nordiques ''to shut up and wait''...I would royaly be pissed off if they gave an NHL franchise so quickly and in such circumstances to Las Vegas. I think it would be plenty enough to stop me knowing NHL exists.

Ya, theres definitely a hypocritical double standard going on here if that does happen... but I dont think it will powerstruck. Id be absolutely shocked & beyond disgusted, beyond even angry actually if Quebec was denied entry, Vegas & Seattle receiving teams. Absolutely blow a gasket. The NHL has to know that, that millions share this view on this subject. The incredulity, the mind blowing stupidity of it, theyd be absolutely excoriated & crucified.... My guess is they go with QC & Vegas for 2016, awarding Quebec a team ameliorating, tempering the expansion into LV which is rather questionable if not downright contentious in a great many quarters. You have to figure the fix is in with Quebec. It simply must be hence the silence. Under a gag order.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
Ya, theres definitely a hypocritical double standard going on here if that does happen... but I dont think it will powerstruck. Id be absolutely shocked & beyond disgusted, beyond even angry actually if Quebec was denied entry, Vegas & Seattle receiving teams. Absolutely blow a gasket. The NHL has to know that, that millions share this view on this subject. The incredulity, the mind blowing stupidity of it, theyd be absolutely excoriated & crucified.... My guess is they go with QC & Vegas for 2016, awarding Quebec a team ameliorating, tempering the expansion into LV which is rather questionable if not downright contentious in a great many quarters. You have to figure the fix is in with Quebec. It simply must be hence the silence. Under a gag order.

do you honestly believe that GB and the BOG are concerned about how we feel up here?

i honestly don't know about that

after two lockouts we have shown to be a very compliant, malleable and forgiving fan base.

we almost act like an addict does , lots of wrongs can happen before one breaks their habit.

Hamilton is a great example of a bait and switch carrot tool and that has pretty much been forgotten and left to history to fade it away.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
do you honestly believe that GB and the BOG are concerned about how we feel up here?

I do think they acknowledge the fan passion in QC, but they're not going to let it dictate their business plans.

If it's true that Foley is going to go lobby the BoG in June, I'm thinking that's not the greatest idea in the world. The NHL is investigating Vegas because THEY want to do it; but if they are confronted by an aggressive potential owner forcing their hand I really think they'll push back. One thing we've all learned over the past decade is that the NHL's governors do NOT like being dictated to by outside forces.

cutchemist42

Apr 7, 2011
Winnipeg

Yeah the double standard does truly suck, and I personally dont see how the two different approaches really accomplishes anything.

My hope (since it seems clear Foley is gung-ho about losing money here) is that LV and Quebec gets announced, because I would truly rather have Seattle start off 100% on the right foot. No 2-3 years in a crappy arena souring fans, do it right from the start.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Yeah the double standard does truly suck, and I personally dont see how the two different approaches really accomplishes anything.

My hope (since it seems clear Foley is gung-ho about losing money here) is that LV and Quebec gets announced, because I would truly rather have Seattle start off 100% on the right foot. No 2-3 years in a crappy arena souring fans, do it right from the start.

If LV and quebec are expansions then Seattle is not going to build that arena. No team no arena as its zero guarantees that seattle will actually get a team via relocation.

If they want to give quebec expansion and still see the arena be built in seattle they would do seattle and quebec then vegas gets the next eastern conference team that needs to relocate.

cutchemist42

Apr 7, 2011
Winnipeg
If LV and quebec are expansions then Seattle is not going to build that arena. No team no arena as its zero guarantees that seattle will actually get a team via relocation.

If they want to give quebec expansion and still see the arena be built in seattle they would do seattle and quebec then vegas gets the next eastern conference team that needs to relocate.

Hmm, yeah I overlooked that fact. So in Seattle's case, there is almost no way to avoid playing in Key?

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA

Please pardon my somewhat ignorant state, but why is there so much passion behind the QC effort to have the Nordiques return, especially from non-Quebecers?

I do realize that there's a hugely passionate fanbase up there, but wont there still be Lindros/French-type issues? Isn't it still a very small market overall? Hasn't there already been a team there that left? Sure the money thing has been mitigated and perhaps QC shouldn't have seen their team leave over something like that, but is there anything happening in QC that should draw the league's attention from trying to expand in to new markets?

It's pretty much guaranteed that QC is going to get a team via relocation if not expansion, why is everyone so absolutely awestruck that the two western teams might happen first?

There's still Nords fans out there, tons of them, and I get why they don't want to wait any longer than necessary to get their team back on the ice. I don't understand why people are going to blow a gasket or stop watching hockey altogether if it doesn't happen at this very moment. Could someone try to explain it to me? I'm assuming it's a Canada vs US thing, and that the idea of another desert team in the US before QC is an issue, but I'm really hoping it's something beyond that that I don't see.

cutchemist42

Apr 7, 2011
Winnipeg
Please pardon my somewhat ignorant state, but why is there so much passion behind the QC effort to have the Nordiques return, especially from non-Quebecers?

I do realize that there's a hugely passionate fanbase up there, but wont there still be Lindros/French-type issues? Isn't it still a very small market overall? Hasn't there already been a team there that left? Sure the money thing has been mitigated and perhaps QC shouldn't have seen their team leave over something like that, but is there anything happening in QC that should draw the league's attention from trying to expand in to new markets?

It's pretty much guaranteed that QC is going to get a team via relocation if not expansion, why is everyone so absolutely awestruck that the two western teams might happen first?

There's still Nords fans out there, tons of them, and I get why they don't want to wait any longer than necessary to get their team back on the ice. I don't understand why people are going to blow a gasket or stop watching hockey altogether if it doesn't happen at this very moment. Could someone try to explain it to me? I'm assuming it's a Canada vs US thing, and that the idea of another desert team in the US before QC is an issue, but I'm really hoping it's something beyond that that I don't see.

I think one thing is the two western teams looks really sure to happen, whereas Quebec is less sure. It relies on a relocation which is never a sure thing of happening, or another expansion which might be less likely too after Sea/LV.

IIRC too, Quebec has gone from the relocation city of Phoenix one year, to being passed by Seattle the year after, to not being in the new expansion coming in 1-2 years.

powerstuck

Nordiques Hopes Lies
Jan 13, 2012
Town NHL hates !

For me personally, I feel my city has done everything by NHL rules. Yes there are fans like me crying out loud that we want a team. But when it comes to the rich guy able to buy a team and bring it to QC. He invested in NHL big time. He is quiet, listens instructions and executes orders without disrupting the dust or leaving the trail behind.

We needed a new arena. We got one. It's months before opening (September 2015). We heard so much great things about the Energy Consol Center in Pittsburgh, about how it was the perfect mirror image of the new NHL expectations about arenas. We ****ing went and built a copy of it (inside anyway).

And I think this is where my personal anger comes out. We've been told to do this a certain way, we did it and now we're told to wait. Wait for what, wait for how long. No answer.

We've been to the school, done all our homework, got the diploma and been told to shut up and wait.

Then, it comes the other guys. They simply raised a hand in crowded classroom and they got 100% on their test, the job and the rewards that come with it.

Anyway, that's how it personally feels for me.

And if the league wants parity, if the league wants equity, if the league wants all of its members to collectively grow the sport they all (I hope) love, then the league is doing it wrong. It's doing it wrong because it's asking 90% of the work, from 10% of its members.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010

i honestly don't know about that

after two lockouts we have shown to be a very compliant, malleable and forgiving fan base.

we almost act like an addict does , lots of wrongs can happen before one breaks their habit.

Hamilton is a great example of a bait and switch carrot tool and that has pretty much been forgotten and left to history to fade it away.

Well, Hamilton not the best analogy nor example Faltorvo. Certainly not through the 3 failed Balsillie hostile relo attempts. If your referring to the early 80's when Hamilton went all in building the arena, first of all that was obviously an entirely different era, different administration and paradigm. Now I know Gary Bettman is fond of telling people that just because you build it that doesnt mean you automatically get a team however the facts, the actual reality, whats going on on the ground in Vegas and in Seattle makes a lie of those words does it not? He's been all over Seattle, like a FatBoy on the last M&M in the pack, quite public about it, and, in giving the green light to Foley to go ahead with a ticket drive that right there, there is no retreat. He's put a flag in the ground. Claiming that territory, building going up. Or take Kansas City & the Sprint Center. Pittsburgh very nearly moved there; Nashville was headed there until Boots Del Biaggio got busted. However there still without the NHL/NBA & the only reason for that is because the city simply will not provide anyone with a sweetheart lease or subsidies of anykind. So ya, you build it & chances are good they'll come and in a lot of cases the fix in before shovels even hit the ground. In Hamiltons case however, big problem; Ballard, then MLSE & the Sabres.... with Quebec City, Im absolutely convinced the fix is in. A lot of powerful & influential people involved, huge money dropped on french language rights etc. That doesnt happen unless the tracks have been laid.

Ya I completely agree on that point, that if your going to a new market, do it right or just dont bother. Get things off on the right foot with a proper building or trouble will find you, your just creating it yourself.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
For me personally, I feel my city has done everything by NHL rules. Yes there are fans like me crying out loud that we want a team. But when it comes to the rich guy able to buy a team and bring it to QC. He invested in NHL big time. He is quiet, listens instructions and executes orders without disrupting the dust or leaving the trail behind.

We needed a new arena. We got one. It's months before opening (September 2015). We heard so much great things about the Energy Consol Center in Pittsburgh, about how it was the perfect mirror image of the new NHL expectations about arenas. We ****ing went and built a copy of it (inside anyway).

And I think this is where my personal anger comes out. We've been told to do this a certain way, we did it and now we're told to wait. Wait for what, wait for how long. No answer.

So it's just not knowing. I get that.

Before the Province article last August where expansion (LV, SEA, QC, TOR2) officially made it to the table "publicly," what were you expecting in QC? Was it always hoping for expansion or was relocation the main option?

powerstuck

Nordiques Hopes Lies
Jan 13, 2012
Town NHL hates !
So it's just not knowing. I get that.

Before the Province article last August where expansion (LV, SEA, QC, TOR2) officially made it to the table "publicly," what were you expecting in QC? Was it always hoping for expansion or was relocation the main option?

Honestly, I don't think I expected something specific. Anything would have made me crazy in love. The reality, and logic if there is any, is that West does lack 2 teams compared to East. So, it's very unprobable that expansion would go East, not in first stage anyway. But scenarios are endless. Trashers became Jets, so East-West relocation was written in history. Could be done the other way.

Deep inside me, I think a fresh start, with an expansion team would be better. I don't want another fan base to lose its pride and joy. And given we had a team in the past, it would have been much easier with something from scratch rather than read an article in 20 years how Nordiques 1.0 became Avalanche 1.0 and X team 1.0 became Nordiques 2.0 and so on. Heck I call them Nordiques, but the new team could have the name and logo they want, I would love it as much as I do the Powderblue Fleurdelysé.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010

.... :laugh: "ignorant state" huh? You certainly dont come across as that BattleBorn and indeed, most Ive known from Vegas & Nevada in general, pretty savvy, street smart people. And no offense intended, but ya, somewhat insular. Focused inward and I dont mean that as criticism. We all have lives to lead, mortgages to pay etc. Only natural to be more concerned about local, municipal & state affairs rather than whats goin on in some far flung state or province.

There are just all kinds of reasons why people not only in Quebec City obviously but so too throughout the province & across Canada as well as in hockey hotbeds in primarily the Great Lakes region & NE US are so passionate about this issue. On many levels its transcendent of just hockey & sport, touching on socio-political issues, Quebec's place in Canada & North America & so on. I wont get into all of that, completely derailing the thread, and so just from a cultural perspective & the game of hockey itself from amateur through pro & the NHL, Quebec City holds a very special place in that crown of jewel's that Canadian hockey fans in particular treasure so much and are proud of.

I could bore you with history, but in a nutshell though a smaller market, the rivalries between Quebec City & Montreal along with the rest of English Canadian teams is as old as the hills, a healthy outlet for a number of frustrations, just a naturally competitive situation that goes back in time to the enmities between France & Great Britain. Talkin deep waters here, battle ongoing on those frozen waters for over 100yrs. Quebec City has produced and or developed many many of the games greatest stars & legends. To say that Hockey in Quebec is a Religion is an understatement. Thats exactly what it is. On par with the most rabid Montreal Canadiens, Dallas Cowboys, say the NY Yankee's or Boston Red Sox, Manchester Uniteds fanbase. People talk of the old Leafs vs Habs, Boston vs Montreal rivalries well guess what? None of those come close to the Nordique vs Canadiens rivalry. That was akin to the 72 Summit Series everytime they met, the Playoffs all out War.

The Nordique provided a sense of place & pride for Quebec City on a grander scale. They know the game intimately, cherish the sport, most start playing it a very young age, home to the oldest & Worlds biggest & most prestigious amateur tournament, annual Quebec City Pee Wee Tournament; support hockey at all levels from amateur to Junior, for many many years Senior & semi-pro and so on & so forth. Quite literally part of the Cradle of the Game itself along with Montreal & the Ottawa Valley Region. Quebec City, that north easterly portion of Quebec is the Capital of French North America, over 90% francophones, everything from music to literature, the arts etc quite unique & distinct though much of it does have Celtic roots. Its in fact a market, a huge market entirely unto itself but one that does as well feed the economies of english Canada & the US.

So your not just talking about a small market city of less than a million, your actually talking about a market well in excess of 3M throughout the province of Quebec, countless hundreds of 1000's more in places like New Brunswick, Ontario, Manitoba & BC, really all of the provinces where there are not insignificant numbers of francophone communities. Multi-generational deep roots, french often second rather than first language but still. More recent domestic immigration from francophone Quebec to wherever and so on..... As for the Lindros situation, Id suggest you head on over to the History of Hockey Board where you'll find a thread discussing precisely that matter.... hope this helps, looks like you guys'll be getting a steady diet of the NHL in not too long awhile, important to understand the history, nuances, what gives & what goes' huh?

kdb209

Jan 26, 2005
Ahem, ahem ...

This is not a Quebec thread. It is not a Winnipeg thread. It is not a "my ticket drive can sell more than your ticket drive" thread.

Keep discussion to subjects related to the NHL and Las Vegas.

Clinton Comets EHL

Feb 18, 2014
Well, Hamilton not the best analogy nor example Faltorvo. Certainly not through the 3 failed Balsillie hostile relo attempts. If your referring to the early 80's when Hamilton went all in building the arena, first of all that was obviously an entirely different era, different administration and paradigm. Now I know Gary Bettman is fond of telling people that just because you build it that doesnt mean you automatically get a team however the facts, the actual reality, whats going on on the ground in Vegas and in Seattle makes a lie of those words does it not? He's been all over Seattle, like a FatBoy on the last M&M in the pack, quite public about it, and, in giving the green light to Foley to go ahead with a ticket drive that right there, there is no retreat. He's put a flag in the ground. Claiming that territory, building going up. Or take Kansas City & the Sprint Center. Pittsburgh very nearly moved there; Nashville was headed there until Boots Del Biaggio got busted. However there still without the NHL/NBA & the only reason for that is because the city simply will not provide anyone with a sweetheart lease or subsidies of anykind. So ya, you build it & chances are good they'll come and in a lot of cases the fix in before shovels even hit the ground. In Hamiltons case however, big problem; Ballard, then MLSE & the Sabres.... with Quebec City, Im absolutely convinced the fix is in. A lot of powerful & influential people involved, huge money dropped on french language rights etc. That doesnt happen unless the tracks have been laid.

Ya I completely agree on that point, that if your going to a new market, do it right or just dont bother. Get things off on the right foot with a proper building or trouble will find you, your just creating it yourself.

I do not want Vegas in the league under any circumstances, talk about starting off on the wrong foot. The franchise would be doomed from the start.

Mightygoose

Nov 5, 2012
Ajax, ON
An English Article on Foley asking the BOG in June.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/hockey/foley-may-ask-june-vote-nhl-las-vegas-team

Mainly speculation from what I see. If they reach the 10,000 before then, Foley's group may be need to 'ask' for the vote in my view.

Interesting note I saw

The www.vegaswantshockey.com web site has about 10,000 names, with about 15 percent of the people signing up for ticket deposits

Even is a majority of people buying 2 sets, that's only scratching the surface of the names, though I'm curious how many of the are from out of town.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Ahem, ahem ...

My whole point whenever the comparisons come up is that it is not an apples to apples comparison to talk about any other drives, which I know is the point of mentioning this isn't a comparison thread.

1.) This isn't a city with a former team. There isn't a dearth of scorned fans ready to jump into the fray to get their team back.
2.) This isn't a hockey city. It will be. The NHL will be the only pro sports in town for the foreseeable future, and as we all know live hockey is amazing and will get people hooked, especially when there isn't an NFL or MLB team with which to compete for attendance.
3.) This is about expanding the league into new markets. Winnipeg and Quebec fans didn't stop watching the league when their teams left, not in any major way I've seen.
4.) We don't have a team. This is a "place money down on tickets and we'll see if we can get a team" drive. Winnipeg already knew they were getting a team, if we knew the Coyotes or Panthers were coming here the deposits would go a lot faster. We (Las Vegans) have been here before. We've never gone this far down the road, but we've heard stories about the Coyotes, the Penguins, the Expos, etc. for years.
5.) We now have, based on what I've read, more season ticket holders than the Dallas Stars, even if 20% of the deposits don't convert to sales.

We've got an amazing arena being built, we've got a good ownership group, we've got a track record of showing up for IHL hockey in big numbers even when the city was 750,000 less in population, and we've got a chance. Sorry for anything someone from Vegas did to you, sorry you don't like Bettman and his ways, sorry there isn't 15 teams in Canada, but you've got to let us do this thing and at least take a chance. There are hockey fans here and literally hundreds of thousands ready to be recruited.

Plus, on the bright side, if it all goes bad in Vegas there's a chance to put a team in Halifax, Saskatoon, Milwaukee, Portland, or whatever other city people have decided would be a better choice.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
An English Article on Foley asking the BOG in June.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/hockey/foley-may-ask-june-vote-nhl-las-vegas-team

Mainly speculation from what I see. If they reach the 10,000 before then, Foley's group may be need to 'ask' for the vote in my view.

Interesting note I saw

Even is a majority of people buying 2 sets, that's only scratching the surface of the names, though I'm curious how many of the are from out of town.

I don't see how the site has any names, there's no longer any way to sign up to show interest other than placing deposits at this point. Prior to the drive there was an interest form, but nobody really knew about that unless they saw it on social media, there was obviously no marketing push prior to the beginning of the drive with the exception of the super bowl commercial the Sunday before the start of the drive. The facebook page is up to 17K or so, I imagine a lot of those are from out of town.

powerstuck

Nordiques Hopes Lies
Jan 13, 2012
Town NHL hates !
Latest reports say LV has around 7000 deposits received, their goal still being 10000 (same Le Soleil article I posted earlier).

Honesty, if one thing would make me anti-Las Vegas it would be the fact that on one side, NHL is fighting against legit and often government owned lotteries who want to increase betting on pro-sports (Loto-Quebec and Ontario Lotteries being part of it), but on the other side, the league publicly wants to be the pioneer in the SIN CITY. We all know how LV atteined the level it has today, and still lives pretty much of gambling.

All that being said, I am not even against Las Vegas, I am more against the NHL and their double standards doings when it fits their agenda.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Latest reports say LV has around 7000 deposits received, their goal still being 10000 (same Le Soleil article I posted earlier).

Honesty, if one thing would make me anti-Las Vegas it would be the fact that on one side, NHL is fighting against legit and often government owned lotteries who want to increase betting on pro-sports (Loto-Quebec and Ontario Lotteries being part of it), but on the other side, the league publicly wants to be the pioneer in the SIN CITY. We all know how LV atteined the level it has today, and still lives pretty much of gambling.

All that being said, I am not even against Las Vegas, I am more against the NHL and their double standards doings when it fits their agenda.

Any league being against sports betting is pretty counter intuitive. First of all, legal sports betting is a small fraction of overall sports betting so there's no real point to be against the legal stuff when it's happening anyways. Further, it brings interest to games that people may otherwise not be interested in watching.

I read an article that said Las Vegas was the 9th largest US TV market for the NHL, and while it certainly isn't that everyone is watching to keep an eye on their wagers, I'm sure it doesn't hurt.

The NFL is really dumb about it, but they can pretty much do what they want. The NHL fighting against something that has the potential to drive more viewers to the league seems shortsighted.

PCSPounder

Stadium Groupie
Apr 12, 2012
The Outskirts of Nutria Nanny

Oy to the vey.

And to expand on this: you would think the recession and the debacle that was and is the Miami Marlins new stadium should have put fans of all the North American sports on notice. Instead, while baseball is only mustering suburban Atlanta and a couple new AAA parks, the NFL and NBA keep asking for more (Cleveland today, for instance... upgrades, not something new IIRC). And that's the game the owners count on to both make revenue now AND when they sell the club.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
I do not want Vegas in the league under any circumstances, talk about starting off on the wrong foot. The franchise would be doomed from the start.

Thats the way I felt, have felt about it, yet oddly, kinda swing back & forth on it... deciding its actually ok. Not my money on the line, no skin in the game. Could surprise us and if nothing else, going to be entertaining.

Ya, I hear ya powerstruck. If as I hypothesize a deal has been struck with QC & the league would just naturally I think wanna go 2 teams, 2 X 2 like Noah and his Ark, then Id hazard to guess their holding back on announcing Expansion until Vegas has their Ducks in a row. So if anything, maybe wish them Godspeed to reach their goal of 10K which I dont think is going to be a problem. Board of Governors Meeting in June, announcement possibly made then, during or upon conclusion of the Stanley Cup Finals. In announcing Quebec with Vegas, the joy overwhelming the naysayers pursuant to Nevada and putting a shine on the apple, optimism abounding all round. That maybe, just maybe Las Vegas while not a financial juggernaut by any means pulls it off & I mean over the long-haul. Theres certainly no question that people in Las Vegas are starving for a major league team of their own. Good for the California based teams, Texas & Arizona. Guess we'll see huh?

LeafShark

Feb 2, 2010
Thats the way I felt, have felt about it, yet oddly, kinda swing back & forth on it... deciding its actually ok. Not my money on the line, no skin in the game. Could surprise us and if nothing else, going to be entertaining.

Ya, I hear ya powerstruck. If as I hypothesize a deal has been struck with QC & the league would just naturally I think wanna go 2 teams, 2 X 2 like Noah and his Ark, then Id hazard to guess their holding back on announcing Expansion until Vegas has their Ducks in a row. So if anything, maybe wish them Godspeed to reach their goal of 10K which I dont think is going to be a problem. Board of Governors Meeting in June, announcement possibly made then, during or upon conclusion of the Stanley Cup Finals. In announcing Quebec with Vegas, the joy overwhelming the naysayers pursuant to Nevada and putting a shine on the apple, optimism abounding all round. That maybe, just maybe Las Vegas while not a financial juggernaut by any means pulls it off & I mean over the long-haul. Theres certainly no question that people in Las Vegas are starving for a major league team of their own. Good for the California based teams, Texas & Arizona. Guess we'll see huh?

Something on the order of LV + Quebec by League's 100th and Seattle + Toronto/Hamilton by 2020. They'd put Quebec in the west if they had to. Many rumours surrounding these four sites... not much elsewhere. It would be very difficult trying to find an owner for the Toronto location, but they still have plenty of time to find another location to expand in Seattle's time frame, like Hartford if they get their business done. IMO it seems as if LV and Quebec are expansion partners even though Bettman isn't saying anything about Quebec currently, although it really depends on his willingness to have a team play in Key Arena. There were rumours though that the NHL was ready to move to Seattle if Phoenix couldn't get their agreement through. At this point of time, even Bettman doesn't know where the cards are going to fall because he's watching 1. the season ticket drive in LV 2. the Seattle arena process and 3. the Canadian dollar. This is why he hasn't announced anything yet. If Seattle delays any further (I think they will), he'll go to Quebec instead to expand with LV in time for the league's 100th. He will not put the team there until there is an arena scheduled and the NHL can move in first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad