League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) | 2023-24 Regular Season Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
I'd be a bigger believer in that perspective if Swayman didn't also have top end stats on the same team. To me, that reads a lot like team effects, and that's likely a factor in suppressing his value. It's also why Boston made Ullmark available, despite only having a $5M contract.
It's a bizarre move by Boston and I think they've screwed themselves a little, which is fine by me since I don't like them.

Ullmark 1 year left at 5 mill, for Korpisalo who has 4 years at 3 mill. They are paying 3 million for him to be a backup to Swayman?? He had a bad year in Ottawa but was decent with CBJ .913 and LA .921 (11 games).

Kastelic is a 4th liner who I guess can fight - don't see much value in him and fighting is on its way out of the game anyway.

I wonder if they have another trade in the works for Korpisalo? Boston have a couple of pretty good goalies in the minors - Bussi and DiPietro.

Weird trade imo.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Uh oh it's the creeper weirdo with the gloves who looks after the Cup.

"I keep all the gloves" - yes because you're a weirdo perv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad