League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - 2021-22 season, Vol. 3, Playoffs Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
National media...

Crosby with a between the legs pass on an empty net goal: what an amazing pass, best assist of all time!

Ovi scores empty netter from 150 feet away after fighting off two checkers: Not sure why this should even could towards Gretzky's record.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
National media...

Crosby with a between the legs pass on an empty net goal: what an amazing pass, best assist of all time!

Ovi scores empty netter from 150 feet away after fighting off two checkers: Not sure why this should even could towards Gretzky's record.

Regardless. It’s funny that the most exciting player of the new generation is a defenseman.

Sid and Ovi are still the standard at forward.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Good to see we aren't the only ones with question marks around our goalies.

Shesterkin... solved and pulled. How does he respond?

Vasilevski... shaky. Curious to see how he responds.

Campbell is a question mark in the Playoffs...huge pressure.

Bruins already switched goalies.

Not much to say about Pens and Canes. If they both get through Domingue-Kochetkov might be the worst Playoffs goalie match-up of all time.

Goals galore in the West too. Oilers have shaky goaltending as usual. Quick has been solved. Husso was great in G1 but really bad since. Fleury was really bad in G1 but picked it up since. Saros is injured and Preds likely swept. For Avs Kuemper just got injured. Markstrom has been really struggling with his rebounds and they are down 2-1. Oettinger has been great.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
I enjoy watching both of these teams lose their cool and lose the game.

So this has been an entertaining series so far, don't care who loses as long as they whine while they do it!

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Have to say ... not much to choose from amongst East playoff teams. If the Caps do not advance, I'll root for the Cats or the Leafs to go to the Finals.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak 4+6=10 in this one, 2+3 for Marchand :laugh:

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Don Koharski is a babbling buffoon who says noting important.

Carolina got totally jobbed on the goalie interference call. Debrusk pushed the goalies leg out from under him, directly caused the goal.

GI is joke these days. They never get the reviews right.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012

Carolina got totally jobbed on the goalie interference call. Debrusk pushed the goalies leg out from under him, directly caused the goal.

Confuses the hell out of me sometimes. When I saw the replay of that goal, I thought it was coming back 100%.

I've seen every replay/angle of it and I still cannot comprehend how that is not goaltender interference.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006

That Lehkonen goal from the WSH/COL game was similar and stood so I didn't think there was a chance they'd overturn it.

Filthy goal by Kyrou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad