League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - 2021-22 season, Vol. 3, Playoffs Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Suck it, Bruins!

And less than a minute after the Canes' goal, Taylor Hall, taking a break from dusting off his Hart credentials, commits a loss-of-composure double minor.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Suck it, Bruins!

And less than a minute after the Canes' goal, Taylor Hall, taking a break from dusting off his Hart credentials, commits a loss-of-composure double minor.
These Eastern playoff matchups are becoming a case of "cheering for the team I hate less" :laugh:

I want the Canes to win, but only because I hate Boston more. And Pens over Rangers because I probably hate the Rangers (and their fanbase on here) more than any other Eastern team.

Reactions: Empty Goal Net

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Pretty frustrating watching other teams thrive at home feeding off the crowd in an elimination game, while we just pee our pants

Reactions: Misery74

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Smith from CAR is such a dirty player. He injured TvR, Dowd and almost Kuzy last time we were in Raleigh.

That high elbow on Pasta should DoPS worthy - he left his feet, went high with his elbow: clear as day.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Rooting for a winner in the Canes vs Rangers/Pens series will be impossible.

Florida vs Toronto would be cool. I’ll root for either of those teams.

In the West I honestly don’t care. The Wild were my bandwagon team but anyone but the Blues and Kings at this point since I want to see someone win who hasn’t won in a while.

A Colorado vs Florida or Toronto series would be a ton of fun. Tons of speed, great scoring depth, questionable goaltending for all of those teams.

I can tell the Caps losing doesn’t affect me as much any more since I used to not be able to even think about hockey for months let alone watch the rest of the playoffs if and when the Caps lost.

Reactions: Devil Dancer

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

In the West I honestly don’t care. The Wild were my bandwagon team but anyone but the Blues and Kings at this point since I want to see someone win who hasn’t won in a while.

A Colorado vs Florida or Toronto series would be a ton of fun. Tons of speed, great scoring depth, questionable goaltending for all of those teams.

I can tell the Caps losing doesn’t affect me as much any more since I used to not be able to even think about hockey for months let alone watch the rest of the playoffs if and when the Caps lost.
If penguins win tomorrow Carolina. If rangers win i become neutral. Pittsburgh and Boston would be out meaning I'm at peace

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006

Kuemper had a really strong second half FWIW.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I legitimately feel bad for Leafs fans if they blow this. They have to be thinking the same things we thought for years.

“This cannot be happening again.”
“Who the f*** is Nick Paul?!?!”
“I actually cannot believe how bad we are in the playoffs.”
“Why can’t we have nice things, just once?”
“I really hate this sport. Can’t do this again.”

Reactions: Devil Dancer

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
I don't personally know any Toronto fans so it wouldn't matter to me (in the real world).

Most of the people on HF Boards are insufferable, let alone Toronto fans, so it would just be same shit, different day around the mains anyway.

Reactions: HeyMattyB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad