League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - 2021-22 season, Vol. 3, Playoffs Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Feel bad for Kirill. 7 goals in 6 games and his team still gets eliminated.
He's an amazing player. Only a few guys like this in the league who make you sit up and take notice EVERY single time they have the puck on their stick.

I was hoping for Minny to win this series but I knew it was unlikely. St Louis are too stacked and they have that Cup winning experience.
A lot of people didn't expect them to even make the playoffs this season, so I think they (the Wild mgmt and fans, probably not so much the players) will be happy with how this season went.
They have very little cap space next season so with essentially the same team and another year of experience they could go a little deeper next time. Probably the team I would most like to see win their first Cup. Minnesota is good hockey country.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Typical Boston. Carolina has looked better at home though so I would lean towards them in a Game 7.

Yesterday was a solid day of hockey. Boston and Edmonton as well as TB forced Game 7's.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
If the Panthers win I think either opponent in their next series would be fun. Toronto-Florida would be a ton of speed and talent and questionable goaltending and the fan base of the winner would get to advance to a stage they haven’t advanced to in decades. Tampa and Florida hate each other so that would be a fun series as well watching them destroy each other.

On the other side of the bracket, I can’t imagine a series I’d like to watch less in these playoffs than New York vs Carolina.

Reactions: marcel snapshot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad