NHL Playoffs (non-Stars series talk)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
As much as I hate jersey sponsors the La Croix one kind of makes me laugh/don't mind it too terribly. At least it's color coordinated to the jersey and a real product that exists in the world

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Ekblad has played like a man possessed tonight after making that initial mistake on the pinch that led to Ekholm's opening goal.

Powerplay merchants are being exposed. I want a sweep now, not just a Florida win.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Now we're going to see the media-whining campaign to end all media-whining campaigns during this extended time off period to allow the plane to travel? to Canada?

It worked once, can it work again?

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Oil fans defending the Draisaitl elbow... JFC the level people go to to defend their team sometimes, I swear. About as blatant as you can get

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Ugh. I wish our rebrand had those colors. I don’t mind our jerseys now, but I wish we could have the 99 star jersey as a third. Blackouts have been here long enough now.

Reactions: catters078

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Shame it's not true. Those colors are awesome and should be worn by the Wild. Those are the colors a lot of fans in Minnesota grew to associate with NHL hockey. They should bring it back because the current Wild color scheme is bland.

Reactions: Ratbath and LT

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Friedman believes Vegas is gonna go after Marner assuming he becomes available. He mentioned something around Theodore + Thompson as a potential return based on what he's "heard"/names thrown around.

And you know that, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they went out and got Marner. Would mean a guy like Marchessault would 100% be gone though, but they have no issue saying goodbye to players.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Friedman believes Vegas is gonna go after Marner assuming he becomes available. He mentioned something around Theodore + Thompson as a potential return based on what he's "heard"/names thrown around.

And you know that, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they went out and got Marner. Would mean a guy like Marchessault would 100% be gone though, but they have no issue saying goodbye to players.
It must be nice to be a Vegas fan. Eventually it'll catch up to them as they'll run out of assets to flip, and IDK that i'd want to dump Theodore, if i was them. Especially with Pietrangelo being a shell of his former self, but always trying to make meaningful additions and not being afraid to move on from players who are having a baby or some stupid shit, must be nice.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Theodore + Thompson for Marner is f***ing awful for Vegas

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
Shame it's not true. Those colors are awesome and should be worn by the Wild. Those are the colors a lot of fans in Minnesota grew to associate with NHL hockey. They should bring it back because the current Wild color scheme is bland.
I never even noticed it was a bear until last year because it all blends into the background with the multiple dark colors

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Laine is apparently confirmed to be available.

I could see him ending up in Carolina. Perhaps a Necas for Laine swap

Or I could see him ending up somewhere like Buffalo or NYR. Kakko+ or one of the young Sabres forwards

Or maybe Colorado tries to off-load Nichushkin onto Columbus and get Laine in return?

I'm sure Vegas is interested too of course

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad