NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Mega-Mock Mini-Expansion Supplemental Mega-Draft!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
This is not meant to pick tip and I also didn't check the spreadsheet first to see if he was drafted into the Quackverse...

There was a Swiss/Italian defenseman that the Flyers played on the wing because they're morons. :naughty: Not quite Mark Streit, but could serve your purpose... if he's available.

Oh shit I'd forgotten about this in self-defense.

Yes

I choose

Legend RW Luca Sbisa UFA

I am not searching the spreadsheet because there's no way even you degenerates drafted him. Sbisa is now a winger, despite being a dman, because traditional roles are the worst. We are breaking free. We are Mutineers.

@Asnito

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
This is not meant to pick tip and I also didn't check the spreadsheet first to see if he was drafted into the Quackverse...

There was a Swiss/Italian defenseman that the Flyers played on the wing because they're morons. :naughty: Not quite Mark Streit, but could serve your purpose... if he's available.
He was. He's a Desert Duck.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Legend LW Vyacheslav Kozlov Sockeyes

Even I won't move him to the right to disrupt traditional role idiocy. Bowman had the wisdom to let the Russian Five be the Russian Five. I'll leave him be as well.

@BigToe

Classy Toe! Critical Toe! Quack Toe!

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly

Even I won't move him to the right to disrupt traditional role idiocy. Bowman had the wisdom to let the Russian Five be the Russian Five. I'll leave him be as well.

@BigToe

Question: do you use some sort of random adjective generator for this bit or are you just coming up with these off of the top of your head?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Legend C Joe Nieuwendyk Whalers

Legend LW Brian Bellows Whalers
wait for it

@Beef Invictus

H91iMnE.gif

@BigToe

The Sockeyes have been frozen for some time now. We are slowly but surely moving backwards.

@Beef Invictus the Whalers are also now frozen.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Legend LW Rod Gilbert Stay Pufts

Rod the Shod was possibly known by that nickname because he wore shoes. All evidence of that name is lost, but the chances are good he was called that. He scored a lot as a Ranger. He was a right wing due to adherence to traditional hockey role thinking. I'm making him a left wing so he can blast hot-donger one timers.

Edit: never mind, me again

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Legend LW Rod Gilbert Stay Pufts

Rod the Shod was possibly known by that nickname because he wore shoes. All evidence of that name is lost, but the chances are good he was called that. He scored a lot as a Ranger. He was a right wing due to adherence to traditional hockey role thinking. I'm making him a left wing so he can blast hot-donger one timers.

Edit: never mind, me again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad