NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE THREE! Part Three

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I'm awake.

In association with our team fast food restaurant in Firenze, All'antico Vinaio, we are excited to re-introduce our team sandwich, L'Orni (short for ornitorinco, the Italian word for platypus), a panini featuring fresh pecorino, prosciutto, spinach, and hot pepper jelly, will be a smash hit with hockey fans everywhere. We are excited to bring a small satellite operation stateside, right here in Providence. Glad I was able to age cap 900 years once again

I already picked in your absence, dear DP. @Rebels57 has been alerted.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I already picked in your absence, dear DP. @Rebels57 has been alerted.

He picked also.

I'm awake.

In association with our team fast food restaurant in Firenze, All'antico Vinaio, we are excited to re-introduce our team sandwich, L'Orni (short for ornitorinco, the Italian word for platypus), a panini featuring fresh pecorino, prosciutto, spinach, and hot pepper jelly, will be a smash hit with hockey fans everywhere. We are excited to bring a small satellite operation stateside, right here in Providence. Glad I was able to age cap 900 years once again

The really hilarious thing is that you aged 19 people 900 years again, not just me.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
If I had ever been there, none of you would still be speaking the way you are. I would have slapped that accent out of people from Kensington to Ben Franklin Street.

DescriptiveMatureBlackwidowspider-small.gif

We're talking NE Philly, Cap, not Kensington. It's practically a different city. Slightly more refined and everyone has a lawn but you can't walk anywhere since it was mostly built after the advent of the automobile. Keep up, man.

Also, please don't ever go around slapping random Kensington denizens. That's a terrifically bad idea.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

We're talking NE Philly, Cap, not Kensington. It's practically a different city. Slightly more refined and everyone has a lawn but you can't walk anywhere since it was mostly built after the advent of the automobile. Keep up, man.

Also, please don't ever go around slapping random Kensington denizens. That's a terrifically bad idea.

More refined and a lot more racist :laugh:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Spite >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Angel Dust

Reactions: BiggE

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
If I stop shaving now, in 900 years I may have a beard.
This piece of board lore must have happened while I was sleeping. Care to fill me in?

I am bearded by the way, takes about 3 weeks to complete.

If you hold your nose and plug your ears then blow through your nose it helps. Like a chia pet. Your beard will just pop out

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Did you forget it was still a work week?
Sadly, I was reminded immediately when evening shift informed me all the ketamine expired yesterday. Why is this my problem? Why didn't you pull it? Better yet, why didn't day shift pull? It actually expired 2/28. I wasn't even here (I'm at the babies hospital tonight, every third night we rotate here. The pharmacist is the only person in the pharmacy here overnight). This is not a night shift problem

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
This piece of board lore must have happened while I was sleeping. Care to fill me in?

If you hold your nose and plug your ears then blow through your nose it helps. Like a chia pet. Your beard will just pop out

I shaved this morning. I'm good for the next 8 months.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)

I posted a pic of my splendid Quackverse shirt, China commented that he thought I would have a beard for some reason probably linked to my username:

Bernie_Parent.jpg

I replied that I have never been able to grow a beard. Update: I tried your blowing method; not only do I not have a beard still but I have proptosis.

(Don't look up photos. Honestly.)

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I posted a pic of my splendid Quackverse shirt, China commented that he thought I would have a beard for some reason probably linked to my username:

Bernie_Parent.jpg

I replied that I have never been able to grow a beard. Update: I tried your blowing method; not only do I not have a beard still but I have proptosis.

I've also always imagined you as quite facially hairy. I'm not quite sure how to handle this development. It's like we've all been living a lie.

Chinatown88

349 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

Bernie_Parent.jpg

I always imagined you with a well trimmed beard, drinking some moderately priced fancy liquor in front of your desktop with a giant smirk as you post your dad jokes and quips.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Bernie_Parent.jpg

I always pictured you playing Chutes and Ladders while eating a bowl of oatmeal with maple syrup in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad