NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE THREE! Part Three

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
I once had to cross one of the most dangerous intersections in Philadelphia on foot on a sunny day after getting dilated. I'm lucky to be here right now lol. I always turn down dilation now.

Need it for my laser eye.

Which brings an interesting thought I was joking about.

What if after having my vision perfected. I find those around me I believed to be beautiful, are now ass ugly.

The world may change, and I may not be ready for it.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Need it for my laser eye.

Which brings an interesting thought I was joking about.

What if after having my vision perfected. I find those around me I believed to be beautiful, are now ass ugly.

The world may change, and I may not be ready for it.

As far as you know, the people around you that you believed were people may be moose. Which would rule.

FlyerNutter

Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
As far as you know, the people around you that you believed were people may be moose. Which would rule.

ThoroughCraftyEthiopianwolf-max-1mb.gif

FlyerNutter

Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Yeah, my wife just had lasik done last month and they told her to try and avoid getting pregnant for 6 months. The eyes should have healed fully by then but the strain of pregnancy apparently could cause damage to the eyes.
They waited to tell us that after she had the procedure done.

It’s a good thing then that my heels broke, so my husband will be able to control himself.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
@BernieParent please go ahead and end this misery.

Do you mean I was on the clock all this time? Drat, I didn't know and (tsk tsk) wasn't advised.

"The Tampa Bay FireSticks aren't big shoe aficionados (we actually remain barefoot as frequently as possible), but we do like what we like. And what we like are iconic shoes of an iconic sports legend. We therefore select as our franchise shoe, the Air Jordan 1 Mid Banned (2020)."

img01.jpg

Whither @Rebels57 for the next selection.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Do you mean I was on the clock all this time? Drat, I didn't know and (tsk tsk) wasn't advised.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. The Toilet Ducks ran out of time right before I messaged you. You are, as always, perfect.

Also, I can't believe it took this long for Air Jordans to be nabbed.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. The Toilet Ducks ran out of time right before I messaged you. You are, as always, perfect.

Also, I can't believe it took this long for Air Jordans to be nabbed.

Because smart people prioritized good message board posters over lame overpriced shoes.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Welsh and the Blvd...Grant is even worse though

Welsh is bad, but Grant's one of the most dangerous intersections in the entire country, ditto Red Lion Rd. Knights & Street Rds. has them all beat. I know all of those intersections far too well.

Also, I really appreciate @Captain Dave Poulin liking these posts even though I don't think he has any idea what the Roosevelt Boulevard is. Cap, you ever even been to NE Philly? :laugh:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Welsh is bad, but Grant's one of the most dangerous intersections in the entire country, ditto Red Lion Rd. Knights & Street Rds. has them all beat. I know all of those intersections far too well.

Also, I really appreciate @Captain Dave Poulin liking these posts even though I don't think he has any idea what the Roosevelt Boulevard is. Cap, you ever even been to NE Philly? :laugh:

If I had ever been there, none of you would still be speaking the way you are. I would have slapped that accent out of people from Kensington to Ben Franklin Street.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Yeah I worked at the Best Buy at Red Lion & the Blvd for 7 years so im all too familiar lol.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I'm awake.

In association with our team fast food restaurant in Firenze, All'antico Vinaio, we are excited to re-introduce our team sandwich, L'Orni (short for ornitorinco, the Italian word for platypus), a panini featuring fresh pecorino, prosciutto, spinach, and hot pepper jelly, will be a smash hit with hockey fans everywhere. We are excited to bring a small satellite operation stateside, right here in Providence. Glad I was able to age cap 900 years once again

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Both Grant and Welsh were among the top 10 worst intersections in America, and I think they were top 5. Absolute madness there and that was before there was a giant shopping center on the boulevard. I used to live across the street when it was a field.

Reactions: mja and Rebels57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad