NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE THREE! Part Three

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Day 3 brings this thread the woolrus

flO4Y05.jpg

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Lolz, I am doing a watch through of Star Trek Voyager, which was the 90s Star Trek that I skipped when it was on TV originally.

Getting near the end and who appears in a season 6 episode? The Rock. :laugh:

I was rewatching ST: V last year and at least once in every season, there was a person I had to Google with "did he/she actually have a cameo in Star Trek??"

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Good morning, wangbots!

kMRFDFq.png

We start the day with @Captain Dave Poulin on the cl ... oh. That's the first time this has happened, shit. OK, give me just a short while - I have to quickly deal with the chickens and cats and coffee. @Young Sandwich gird your loins on deck - it won't be long.

It's gameday, yada yada yada, bye Earth!
I'm girding so intensely hard right now.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
As the entire Quackverse is aware, the Quebec Lapins are all about aesthetic pleasure - we find all the talk about money and profit to be painfully misguided. Having said that, the Lapins think that no household is complete without at least one shower curtain and two bedspreads from the TryHardGarbage shop, which we know for a fact ships as far as Thailand! Jk, you don't have to do that ... as long as you don't mind being a human loser ...

Anyway, our team may or may not ever turn a profit (spoiler alert: we will, our drafter won't), but since we are about things like beauty and speed and pleasure and sweet lovemaking, we know for a fact that we have KILLED this draft according to our principles, and according to everything else HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Isn't that right COMIQUES DU HAHAHA!

We couldn't resist this f***ing thing. It is gorgeous, with an unusual but kick-ass color. And it flies like a motherf***er. And oh, you better believe that it has been modernized and tricked the f*** out on the inside - I'm talking about rockets, rail guns, armor plating, air conditioning, et motherscrunching cetera, with ZERO effect on its top speed.

brucc88cke54826-1-0066_81916.jpg

i441111.jpg

Team Automobile - Saga Noren's 1977 Olive Green Porsche 911 S from "Bron/Broen" ("The Bridge")

@Young Sandwich

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
As the entire Quackverse is aware, the Quebec Lapins are all about aesthetic pleasure - we find all the talk about money and profit to be painfully misguided. Having said that, the Lapins think that no household is complete without at least one shower curtain and two bedspreads from the TryHardGarbage shop, which we know for a fact ships as far as Thailand! Jk, you don't have to do that ... as long as you don't mind being a human loser ...

Anyway, our team may or may not ever turn a profit (spoiler alert: we will, our drafter won't), but since we are about things like beauty and speed and pleasure and sweet lovemaking, we know for a fact that we have KILLED this draft according to our principles, and according to everything else HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Isn't that right COMIQUES DU HAHAHA!

We couldn't resist this f***ing thing. It is gorgeous, with an unusual but kick-ass color. And it flies like a motherf***er. And oh, you better believe that it has been modernized and tricked the f*** out on the inside - I'm talking about rockets, rail guns, armor plating, air conditioning, et motherscrunching cetera, with ZERO effect on its top speed.

brucc88cke54826-1-0066_81916.jpg

i441111.jpg

Team Automobile - Saga Noren's 1977 Olive Green Porsche 911 S from "Bron/Broen" ("The Bridge")

@Young Sandwich

I have a soft spot for a different Porsche of the same vintage, but this is an excellent choice.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
"Are they built for speed or comfort?" In the shoe world you usually only get to choose one, and most of the time the shoe ends up looking like a rigor mortised roadkill carcass on your foot. These are not things we're willing to sacrifice as we prepare to ship off to the unknown.

Luckily for The Sexpos, we found a shoe that is built for both speed and comfort all while looking just as good as they feel on your foot.

Team Shoe - Vans Ultrarange Rapidweld

BLA_D1.jpg

vans-ultrarange-rapidweld-womens-blackmarshmallow-inventory-vans-574142_2000x.jpg

2606c1d1download%20(10)__54465.1597344337.jpg

Pick away @pit

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Just got home from furniture shopping all day and then a dinner party with GF's friends.

VA Beach Surge need help on the defensive end.

We select D Brian Rafalski and D Dan Boyle

Sorry for the delay. I am EXHUASTED.

I assume you are in to continue to PHASE FOUR! yes? If you say "No" I am just going to bully you until you relent, so you may as well.

Chuckles MUST be in, so I am marking down @Chuck Downie as in.

(I mean, everyone must be in - I just have a soft spot for the way Chuck drafts to a theme.)

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
"Are they built for speed or comfort?" In the shoe world you usually only get to choose one, and most of the time the shoe ends up looking like a rigor mortised roadkill carcass on your foot. These are not things we're willing to sacrifice as we prepare to ship off to the unknown.

Luckily for The Sexpos, we found a shoe that is built for both speed and comfort all while looking just as good as they feel on your foot.

Team Shoe - Vans Ultrarange Rapidweld

BLA_D1.jpg

vans-ultrarange-rapidweld-womens-blackmarshmallow-inventory-vans-574142_2000x.jpg

2606c1d1download%20(10)__54465.1597344337.jpg

Pick away @pit

Nice thinking, nice pick, great post.

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
Prince Edward Island
I assume you are in to continue to PHASE FOUR! yes? If you say "No" I am just going to bully you until you relent, so you may as well.

Chuckles MUST be in, so I am marking down @Chuck Downie as in.

(I mean, everyone must be in - I just have a soft spot for the way Chuck drafts to a theme.)

You can count me in.

funny-man-john-candy-behind-closed-doors-reelz-documentary-01.jpg

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Costanza-armstrong.jpg

GM Doug: There you are Erik.

Erik Karlsson: Meeeeeee?
giphy.gif

GM Doug: Yes, you. You haven't been involved in making a single pick yet.
Erik: Oh, I, uh, didn't even realize someone had drafted me. You know, what with me being overpaid ass for two seasons now.
GM Doug: Yeah well I thought with a long break you would turn it around this season. That is looking like a bad gamble.
Erik: So what are we drafting that you need my help? Some dynamic defense?
GM Doug: Based on my list, looks like we're down to Team Shoe, Team TV Show or Dealer's Choice.
Erik: And this is a hockey draft?
GM Doug: It is.
Erik: Well, awesome because I can help you!

giphy.gif

Erik: I've been spending this whole break not working out but watching tons of television. The problem will really be cutting down the list.
GM Doug: Yeah, that is the whole basic issue with drafting usually, but please, go on. And no pick tipping.
Erik: Well, there is what is generally voted as one of the best series ever in REDACTED, but what is the rewatchability level? And do we want to bring that to our new universe? There is amazing comedy like REDACTED, but it does drop in quality after the midway point. Also, not all that many episodes when you think about it. What you need is a show that spans decades with tons of content and always able to be refreshed and inventive.
GM Doug: If you are drafting us a daytime soap opera, I'm going to trade you back to Ottawa.
tenor.gif

Erik: Don't mess with my heart GM Doug. Anyway, I. am. on. this. This show doesn't get much talk around here, but it's a great franchise and also fits in with one of your earlier picks.

With the Team Show pick of the Quackverse Megaverse Leagueverse, the Chicago Chimpanzees are pleased to select Doctor Who.
giphy.gif

Like the Megaverse.
AaxB.gif

MattSmithGIF.gif

@BiggE , go forth!

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-28_9-41-48.jpeg
    upload_2021-2-28_9-41-48.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad