NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – TITILLATING PHASE TWENTY-FOUR!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
@Strawberry Fields

giphy.gif

The only thing that could make the ASMR category worse is the fact that it's the one keeping us in this holding pattern.
I’m ready to pick more ASMR

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Three more sleeps until football. Oh boy!

deion-sanders.gif

I don't know what to do about the next phase. I can start it on Wednesday if we want to get going, or we can wait another week. Everybody let me know what you think, especially @Hollywood Cannon.
Welp, let’s see…
I have a recording session Weds, an open mic hosting on Thurs, gigs on Friday and Saturday, an Eagles opener bash on Sunday and another hosting on Monday. This is my long winded way of voting for next week.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)

deion-sanders.gif

I don't know what to do about the next phase. I can start it on Wednesday if we want to get going, or we can wait another week. Everybody let me know what you think, especially @Hollywood Cannon.
No rush at all, dear Cap'n.

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008

deion-sanders.gif

I’m fine either way. I just wanted say PRIME TIME PRIME TIME PRIME TIME because it’s fun.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

deion-sanders.gif

I'm fine waiting.

Busy week for me myself and this can be our celebration of the Workers by giving them a week off.

Shitposting is still welcome here though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad