NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – SUPER F***ING AMAZING PHASE TWENTY-FIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
As much as I love retro gaming and want to shed light on the magnificence of the more obscure consoles such as [RANCH], [RANCH], and [RANCH], I am also practical as f***. There is no system I would want to take with me on the long journey to the new planet more than the NINTENDO SWITCH.

1695133440049.png

I have never really been that into portable gaming until this system. I had a [RANCH] so I could play [RANCH] when I was in 8th grade back in 1999, but since they I haven't had a single portable system, until the Switch. This thing is just awesome. Aside from the great catalogue of exclusive games it has already amassed, such as the two Zelda games and Mario Odyssey, you can also download all of Nintendos back catalogue onto it as well. The ability to switch from handheld console to TV console is genius. There's a reason it's the best selling console of this generation. I enjoy being able to have the Phillies game on the TV and the Switch in my hands. It's a lot more fun than doom-scrolling on social media when lounging around the house.

@GKJ show us your stuff

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Either way, I always think "getting upset" is the right choice IMO.

Also, why the f*** would anyone choose raspberry in their cake?
Because raspberry is great in cakes. What the hell kind of question is this?!

You're not the asshole, but this shit really isn't worth a second thought letting alone getting upset unless there's more to the story. If the cake served its purpose, never waste a second thinking about it again. It's a cake.
“It’s a mistake but it doesn’t matter.”

You’re the Deadhead of bakeries.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
You're not the asshole, but this shit really isn't worth a second thought letting alone getting upset unless there's more to the story. If the cake served its purpose, never waste a second thinking about it again. It's a cake.
Oh I’ll “forget” about it by lunchtime. It’s more morphed into a customer service issue in my head though.

I’d have rather they just said “thank you for bringing it to our attention!” and we both went on our way.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Got a brief minute to talk to HCette about the conversation that was had. The highlight?

“Did you eat it?”

“Yeah, the adults did but the kids didn’t because it was raspberry”

“Oh, yeah, kids aren’t going to eat that.”
Was it a cake boss cake?

We've found that Costco or Wegman's are the way to go for a kids bday cake. They limit the available choices so it's much harder to f*** up.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Got a brief minute to talk to HCette about the conversation that was had. The highlight?

“Did you eat it?”

“Yeah, the adults did but the kids didn’t because it was raspberry”

“Oh, yeah, kids aren’t going to eat that.”
??????!??????????????

What is this anti-raspberry bullshit?

What kind of children are these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad