GDT: NHL Free Agent Frenzy 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
What if mikko pulls a Matthews and only wants a 4 year deal? What's he cost then?

He won't...

Matthews wanted a 4 year deal because now he'll still be 29 for his next deal and the flat cap will no longer exist, mega cash in time for him.

If Mikko took a 4 year deal now he'd be 32, turning 33 that October when he's a UFA.

BobRossColton

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
He won't...

Matthews wanted a 4 year deal because now he'll still be 29 for his next deal and the flat cap will no longer exist, mega cash in time for him.

If Mikko took a 4 year deal now he'd be 32, turning 33 that October when he's a UFA.
Yeah I hope he wouldn't.
Mostly playing devil's advocate for conversation.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006

MCKEEN’S 2024 NHL PROSPECTS REPORT: TOP 30 NHL PROSPECTS

Players under 26 years of age as of 9/15/2024 who have appeared in less than 60 NHL games (30 for goalies) and less than 35 in one season (25 for goalies).

That was posted in June so it doesn't include players from the last draft.

Spoiler: no Ritchie

Another spoiler: look at #8

ednCkGx.png

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
  • Haha
Reactions: CobraAcesS

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
If Ritchie is that good, there's nothing we should trade him for. Cheap elite center is a godsend.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
The best chance for our core to win another Stanley Cup is this year.

It gets worse next year and even worse the year after that. We will gradually be a worse team.

How does Nashville’s 3rd or 4th string goalie who had an .885 save percentage in the AHL last year help us win the Stanley Cup right now?

I’m all for upgrading from Georgiev, but that’s not it for a hopefully contending team.
Yup but I dont see them getting past the second round if they dont get healthy and back to normal Landy back, a goalie who doesnt hurt them, another top 4 d not named Manson or Girard, Nuke back. Alot of questions. Usually when a team has that many question marks they dont win.

I’m disappointed the mods deleted some of the posts. I read some of them in the morning but didn’t have time to join in and start bashing people. Ah well, maybe next week when it starts all over again!
What I miss? I was to busy melting last night and stayed off internet.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Yup but I dont see them getting past the second round if they dont get healthy and back to normal Landy back, a goalie who doesnt hurt them, another top 4 d not named Manson or Girard, Nuke back. Alot of questions. Usually when a team has that many question marks they dont win.

Bro melting is an understatement. I got migraines in back to back days from the heat I was popping pills like Bubbles from The Wire.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

All I know is someone called our boy @dahrougem2 some not so very nice names and I was looking forward to lighting that person up.

This heat is insane though. I’m almost looking forward to the cold again. At least I’m not sweating, feeling all nasty, and showering three times a day then.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
All of you Americans don’t know shit about the game, either. I don’t take any of you serious.

European? LOL stick to soccer.

In fact, f*** you Canadians too. Idiots.

giphy.gif
this guy just wants to watch the world burn
All of you Americans don’t know shit about the game, either. I don’t take any of you serious.

European? LOL stick to soccer.

In fact, f*** you Canadians too. Idiots.

giphy.gif

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
All I know is someone called our boy @dahrougem2 some not so very nice names and I was looking forward to lighting that person up.

This heat is insane though. I’m almost looking forward to the cold again. At least I’m not sweating, feeling all nasty, and showering three times a day then.
Who. Who the f***? Nah, I cant allow this.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

MCKEEN’S 2024 NHL PROSPECTS REPORT: TOP 30 NHL PROSPECTS

Players under 26 years of age as of 9/15/2024 who have appeared in less than 60 NHL games (30 for goalies) and less than 35 in one season (25 for goalies).

That was posted in June so it doesn't include players from the last draft.

Spoiler: no Ritchie

Another spoiler: look at #8

ednCkGx.png
We get it you want Askarov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad