Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Reactions: DaveG

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY

16 yr old dman committed to penn state. Listed at 6’11” 251lbs but his dad says he’s 7’ 274lbs. What in the absolute f***?
FB_IMG_1687293512943.jpg

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY

This is some really wild shit: some guy in Canada pirated broadcasts of North Korean TV and uploaded it to YT. Reminds me of Pegula era Sabres telecasts.

Edit: I somehow posted this in the wrong thread, so I updated it to be on topic.

Last edited:

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Columbus article on Laine:
1) Market Conditions: soft market this time of the year
2) Retention- We might end up eating some money,” Waddell said. “If I wanted to eat half, I could’ve traded him by now, but that’s not my first choice.”
3) Timing-"August or September, when training camp opens. There’s also a chance Laine starts next season with the Blue Jackets while attempting to prove he’s still an impact player.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
What an odd headline. I guess they had to fill the space, but still...

Reactions: DaveG

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I didn’t realize the 2018 team Canada guys didn’t get qualifying offers. Carter Hart went from being the man to the Flyers not even owning his rights anymore. Woof. The others aren’t really high end players so it wouldn’t have surprised me if they were out of the league already, but Hart? He lost the most out of that bunch. Surprised he hasn’t signed elsewhere.

Reactions: Tryamw and DaveG

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I didn’t realize the 2018 team Canada guys didn’t get qualifying offers. Carter Hart went from being the man to the Flyers not even owning his rights anymore. Woof. The others aren’t really high end players so it wouldn’t have surprised me if they were out of the league already, but Hart? He lost the most out of that bunch. Surprised he hasn’t signed elsewhere.

I mean, it'd be really bad PR for whoever signs Hart, for both team and the league.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I meant the KHL who has signed a couple of them, havent they?

I don't believe so. One of them was already playing overseas when the news broke. To my understanding, they're possibly facing jail time, so no team is going to sign them until that's settled.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00