NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
Love the Avs being underrated.

4th in the division?

1720287500437.gif

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
Isn't capfriendly supposed to be dead? I'm not complaining but just curious

Third in the division last year with all the top players healthy.

MacK had a career season and is aging. Toews isn't getting any younger. Big question marks for all the top 6 wingers aside from Rantanen.

Lots of room for a big step back.

Will he continue to refuse to move his feet is a big question mark tbh

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
To be fair. He explicitly says the data assumes 0 games played for both Nichushkin and Landeskog.

That feels incredibly unlikely. If even one of them plays ~50 games, we're probably 3-4 points better.

So it assumes we play with a $77m roster while everyone else ices $88m. If they don't play, we'd better at least use the space.

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
I wouldn’t think too much of it. They got the Wild in 2nd place. Someone came up with those predictions while sitting on a toilet taking a shit
To be fair, JFresh had Winnipeg extremely high last year and everyone laughed, but Winnipeg ended up second in the division

Reactions: Balthazar

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
To be fair, JFresh had Winnipeg extremely high last year and everyone laughed, but Winnipeg ended up second in the division
One thing I learned around here is JFresh is right when he says things that we want to hear but becomes a clown when he says stuff that we don't like

Same rule applies to guys like Pronman and Wheeler

ANewHope

Nuggets|Avs|Broncos
May 26, 2011
One thing I learned around here is JFresh is right when he says things that we want to hear but becomes a clown when he says stuff that we don't like

Same rule applies to guys like Pronman and Wheeler

What you posted is what you wanna hear as an Avs fan tho. He's got us as the 8th best team and very close with all the top teams with no Nuke/Landy.

If anything he's super high on the Avs. If Landy/Nuke play 0 games and we get zero replacements we shouldn't be that close to the top tier teams.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Thoughts on bringing Laine here if Landy or Nuke aren’t coming back?
Naw...I wouldn't want to replace either of them with an expensive reclamation project. One of the few instances where I'm in favor of going after a less talented player because I believe the difference in consistency more than makes up for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad