GDT: NHL Free Agent Frenzy 2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
We need to chill on the crowning of the Nashville Predators and the fossil of a lineup they’ll be icing this year.

Colorado is going to wait on Drouin, before doing anything. They also have a lot more positions locked up than most teams.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
The AAV will determine wherever we have to make cap moves or not.

Wonder if all the people bitching about losing Drouin can shut it now

Reactions: Avsfan1921

jaisen73

Oct 5, 2006
If its just a 1 year I gotta believe it comes with a handshake agreement that next summer they'll do right by him. Drouin knows its a good fit and the cap situation. I think it shows tremendous maturity and knowing what has been good for him both on and off the ice.

jabubenice

Mar 7, 2011
cayman island
It's getting a refresh. Landy will change the dynamic completely.

Otherwise no, I dont. In an ideal world where we had cap space I'd like to see Wood sent to the moon, but that's it. But that's it.

At least to start the season. Could be an entirely different conversation in February depending on Nuke/Landy in particular.
with landy its a big IF though and if he does will he be the same player

Reactions: Spleenless Wonder21

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad