GDT: NHL Free Agent Frenzy 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
That's perfect honestly. Give another year to prove it wasn't a fluke. Then if things are going well Jan 1, you re-sign with term (and maybe there's a promise in there).
IMO Rants is asking for 13M+ and CMac is scared for next year

Reactions: jabubenice

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
That's perfect honestly. Give another year to prove it wasn't a fluke. Then if things are going well Jan 1, you re-sign with term (and maybe there's a promise in there).
Feels like this is exactly what happened.

Drouin clearly really wanted to stay and the Avs simply could not make the cap work on a bigger deal today. I'd bet this is a handshake agreement that they'll give him a new deal in January.

• Haha
Reactions: jabubenice

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Oh yeah, pretty tough to compete with ROR as your #1C and Cody glass as your #2C???

Teams built through the wings ALWAYS win.
Hä???? They signed Stamkos....Didnt you get the memo....? 🤔😄

Stamkos, O'Reilly as 1 and 2 C......

Cypher

May 25, 2011
Edmonton
avalanche.nhl.com
Really like what NJ has done the past couple months. They've always had issues on the backend and in net, but now they looks like this:

Hughes - Pesce
Dillon - Hamilton
Siegenthaler - Nemec
Kovacevic - DeSimone

Markstrom
Allen

And still have Hughes and Nico as 1C/2C on sweet deals for 3+ years.

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
Wow makes me love Jo even more now. He definitely left money and term on the table if he only signed for 2.5m for 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad