GDT: NHL Free Agent Frenzy 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
Drouin knew that he likely couldn't emulate what he had going on here elsewhere. Gave us a nice discount and CMac did a stellar job to buy us time to figure out what happens with the rest of the roster.

But fire CMac he's the worst.

• Haha
Reactions: jabubenice

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Hä???? They signed Stamkos....Didnt you get the memo....? 🤔😄

Stamkos, O'Reilly as 1 and 2 C......
Keep laughing... Until you realize that Stamkos has been a WINGER for at least the last 3-4 years AND even played wing against us in the cup final.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Won't happen but get Skinner for 2M ish now. Would be incredible.

Then nuke the Nuke to the F***ing moon when possible

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Wow makes me love Jo even more now. He definitely left money and term on the table if he only signed for 2.5m for 1 year.
Probably a handshake agreement in place to give term and dollars once club figures out what happens to Nuke's contract? Or doesn't it work like that?

Edit: I'm like the 9th person to speculate on this, ignore

Last edited:

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Nice to see Drouin back, he helped us with that one. Earned a lot of respect in my book by helping us out. He must really like playing with 29.

But that being said I still think we'll have to make a trade, there simply isn't enough money to fill out a roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad