GDT: NHL Free Agent Frenzy 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Why aren’t the Avs trading players or trading for players? It’s too quiet. We need some action

BobRossColton

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
The final wishlist is a pairing of sorts for me
Lankinen and nylander
Lorentz and kylington
Lorentz and lankinen
Nylander and kylington

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
It's gotta be Europe or retirement for Barrie, right?

1720551575945.png

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Not like Barrie needs the money anyways, his dad is rich.
Len is pretty much broke at this point. Tyson is probably worth 10x what his dad is... and that is probably decrease as Len finds a way to siphon it off.

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
Eagles signed Jayson Megna to an AHL contract

Tyson gonna be even more rich soon when his beer brand takes off. It’s my fav beer on the market right now

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
Eagles signed Jayson Megna to an AHL contract

Tyson gonna be even more rich soon when his beer brand takes off. It’s my fav beer on the market right now

Oddly enough when I got home after typing this, my wife surprised me with a box of Chilly Ones (his beer) for my birthday

• Love
Reactions: Murzu

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com
Oddly enough when I got home after typing this, my wife surprised me with a box of Chilly Ones (his beer) for my birthday
Step one to admitting you have a HF problem is when you reply to you.

Step one to admitting you have a HF problem is when you reply to you.
I know that's right, preach.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
MacK would be so happy. We should just play him on the wing
Eh, I don't think he would be worse than some of the folks we've had on the 4th line over the years. He might actually contribute to some points and some defensive acumen unlike KMac and others we've been using.

That being said, the offensive d-man that I'd like to see as a winger one day would probably be Girard. His skating is just soo damn good, the problem is finishing, I don't think he'd score enough goals to get ice time in the top-six, so he would also end up being a lower level forward which reduces his net worth from his current place as a top-4 defender.

I do wonder from time to time why more good defenders don't try to switch to forward at the end of their careers to get a few more years out of maybe playing on a third or fourth line. It seems like a one-time top 4 dman should be able to transition to and perform better as a 4th line winger than many of the long time AHL journeymen and tweeners that often get used for these positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad