GDT: NHL Entry draft thread : Kings traded down w/ Mtl #21 for #26, 57 and 198

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
mayor kept hinting that if the kings traded back that Emery would possibly be our pick...
And the Kings would trade Spence and Clarke so Emery and Burroughs could patrol the RD side with Doughty

I'm in the Brandsegg-Nygard, Hemming, Emery camps for the pick.
Personally see Brandsegg-Nygaard gone by the 15th pick and maybe Emery around that area

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
And the Kings would trade Spence and Clarke so Emery and Burroughs could patrol the RD side with Doughty

Personally see Brandsegg-Nygaard gone by the 15th pick and maybe Emery around that area
Agreed. I like Emery but suspect he is gone long before we pick. Hopefully I am way off… again!!!!

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Quite frankly American people this is the worst trade in the history of ever. Roberto Blake what is this guy thinking? He's not fit to be the GM of the LA Kings and everyone knows Im honest, everyone says "Wow Sol, you're the most honest person I know" which is why I think I would do a better job as GM of the LA Kings of America. Believe me Kings fan.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Yeah I don't think he will be anywhere close but he's my "realistic hope fall guy". I think Hemming and Emery should be close to 26.
Like to see the Kings trade the 26th for the 40th and say 75th...the Kings will still get a decent at 40 if not I'll be happy with the 26th pick! Hoping for a forward(RightWinger) if not Emery would be pretty good too

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
I would like to remind everyone that @All The Kings Men predicted this with more accuracy that Dallas Raines

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240622_153401_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240622_153401_Chrome.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Like to see the Kings trade the 26th for the 40th and say 75th...the Kings will still get a decent at 40 if not I'll be happy with the 26th pick! Hoping for a forward(RightWinger) if not Emery would be pretty good too
I think I heard somewhere that if they moved back it wouldn't be out of the first round. So unless they are blown away by a trade offer, I can't see them moving back anymore. Most likely they trade Kaliyev for a pick (3rd) or use him to move up in the 2nd round.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I don't hate it A couple more lottery tickets is never a bad thing... Let's see what they do with it...

Yep, let's be real, they're gonna f*** up the first round anyway like always so giving more bullets to the guys actually earning their paychecks is a smart move

5 bucks on letourneau

Definitely needed to be done but that definitely kisses the possibility of Solberg goodbye. Will be interesting to see who’s available at that pick.

I'm getting the feeling someone is taking solberg in the teens is one of the reasons they moved

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Just occurred to me that our current 1st rounder was Winnipeg’s originally. Curious if they’d be looking to re-aquire it….

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Hard to give a shit about any of this. Remember when everyone was pissed we didn’t take Kaliyev… then we got him anyway with our next pick and then both guys proceeded to play 5 minutes a night on the bottom line/pair before being shipped off to play on the Pakistan national team?

Blake’s still “in charge”. None of this matters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad