GDT: NHL Draft 2023 | 4:00 PT | ESPN, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who do YOU want

• Fantilli

Votes: 85 75.2%
  • Carlsson

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Mitchkov

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

goonsaredumb

Sep 30, 2022
2023-06-28 23_16_08-Easton Cowan - Elite Prospects.png

Cowans Rankings, Leafs must of really saw something in him

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Nelson and Haltunnen

Hoping for one of those 2 or Lardin.

I'm high on both Halttunen and Nelson, in that order. Another projected top-10 prospect before this season started in Halttunen and dropping from... ::: gasp ::: Finland. That's three drafts in a row for top end Finnish forward prospects.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I wonder if the Coyotes will just keep picking every Russian they can so they all arrive at the same time when they move to Houston/Atlanta/Portland/Milwaukee/QuebecCity

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
I'm high on both Halttunen and Nelson, in that order. Another projected top-10 prospect before this season started in Halttunen and dropping from... ::: gasp ::: Finland. That's three drafts in a row for top end Finnish forward prospects.

Yeah with what's left, his size and scoring ability definitely intrigues. Edstrom seems interesting, Sawchyn as well.

I also don't know that the big goalie Hrabal isn't the highest upside play left. Never huge on using early picks on goalies unless they are special, but he looks pretty damn good.

That's my list of four, so that we are guaranteed a shot at least one haha.

Ducks

May 29, 2007
Tustin
I heard that Cristall was one of the guys likely to fall out of the first round potentially since he's polarizing, but the only knocks on him that I'm aware of are his skating and physical maturity, both of which could get ironed out with the right training and he's just so skilled on top of it.

Reactions: Beckett
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad