GDT: NHL Draft 2023 | 4:00 PT | ESPN, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who do YOU want

• Fantilli

Votes: 85 75.2%
  • Carlsson

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Mitchkov

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Savoie and Benson back to back years for the Sabres. their forward corps is gonna be so good
Defense ain’t too shabby either(at least top end)

That forward group is high skill
Cozens krebs peternka quinn savoie benson

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Wow I was right Arizona takes a 2nd Russian who will be in KHL while they either relocate or get new arena in Arizona. Timing is perfect for them.
Now had they picked Michkov and Smashev at 12 it would have been ALOT better for them.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
I can see his opinion, he's from Vancouver. Fantilli wants CBJ due to ex Wolverine players. Different scenarios
The point is that these guys all have preferences, only some of them admit it, and then it all goes out the window when they get drafted somewhere else. He wasn’t going to stay at Michigan for three years just because he liked Columbus.

Reactions: Duck Off and 2faded

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
Where's that Blue Jacket fan who came to hide in refuge from Babcock. :laugh:

Bet they're pretty happy with Fantilli saying that.
I am very, very happy for both of us. I have been very loud that Carlsson is who I wanted for Columbus, but I can’t be upset that this is how it worked out. I’m going to be watching both of them with their teams for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad