GDT: NHL Draft 2023 | 4:00 PT | ESPN, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who do YOU want

• Fantilli

Votes: 85 75.2%
  • Carlsson

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Mitchkov

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernCal

Jun 28, 2023
Orange County
I'd trade a lot to get Benson... including Zellweger (love the guy but he's expendable we need forwards more IMO and have too many small transition/offensive D imo).

Elite prospects has him as a 1st overall type player in a bad draft. I am also high on him he reminds me a lot of Brayden Point (even his skating issues in juniors).

gilfaizon

Mar 28, 2012
PEI
i think y

I think youre on to something here, that video of adam saying he had a preference to be a Jacket from May (that somehow just surfaced today.) Wouldve been all I need to know if I was GMPV. ill take the guy that wants to be a duck over the guy that doesn't every day of the week ...twice on sunday.

I wonder when in May this was? Pre lottery? Ducks would have been projected 1 (Bedard) and Jackets 2, so maybe thats where he thought it would make sense to say that.

Reactions: Son of Gib

nbducksfan19

Jun 4, 2008
I’m guessing Fantilli wanting Columbus had very little to do with us passing. If we thought he was the better player, we would have taken him.

Reactions: Dr Johnny Fever
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad