GDT: NHL Draft 2023 | 4:00 PT | ESPN, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who do YOU want

• Fantilli

Votes: 85 75.2%
  • Carlsson

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Mitchkov

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
i agree that this team lacks physicality, but one guy isn't going to change things in that regard. the FO needs to go out and acquire toughness
The culture of a team can be built around the franchise altering player you select with a top pick. When you pick a Swede who isn’t known for physicality, well…

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
how do you not take Michkov at this point in the draft? Is he really going to fall to Washington

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Arizona might pick another Russian because they'll have a new location or arena when they arrive from KHL

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
My opinion is elite versions of players with fantillis traits are hardly ever available, now the teams have more access to info than we do but when you pass on a significant consensus it comes off as doing the "look how smart we are" thing, so if theyre right they get to gloat about it, if they're wrong Verbeek will never get another GM job
I seriously doubt they tried to impress anyone with the pick. They picked who they think is best player available.

Reactions: Dr Johnny Fever
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad